Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heron SIDI few mods

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
Added some OPG mufflers for some sound. ordered chev grille and chrome wheel nuts. New seats on the cards too

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Nice ride mate, I reckon u should leave the grille as is, looks sweet, Also if you don't mind me asking how much were the springs and shocks to get installed, and also a price on the hard lid...need both for mine! Cheers loving the look.

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
See how the chev grille goes would like a blank grille if i get over the chevy. got a mate to it for $100 wouldn't normally cost bout $200-$250. fronts take no time rears are a bit of a fiddle. $1600 from place is Bayswater sprayed and installed

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
nice looking ute! white with black wheels is awesome ;)

chev badge on a v6 -_- although im not a fan of chev badges in general, i like the grille the way u have it now. But thats what customisation is all about i guess making it the way YOU want it

if u find a blank grille id go with that (and let me know where u get it from it too haha)

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Car looks awesome mate. Go for the chrome nuts, it will look good to break the black up a bit.

blank grille makes it look soo tough. id go with that over a chev badge..but whatever floats your boat

Check out the blank grilles though, cos they give the front a whole different look

2j60e4n.jpg

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
where do u get them from?? wasnt that just a calais grille with the holden badge ripped off??? cant do that with the SS/SV6 coz it sit on its own setting and ur left with a stupid circle in the middle :/

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
hmmm i know i have seen them on some VE's.. i didnt realise the holden badge left the circle in the middle..

you could try and just find a calais grile and take the holden badge off i suppose.

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
i found the pic i was looking for:

photo234.jpg

the guy who owns the car is on here. his username is 'Barrowz'

you could ask him where he got it from because i reckon it looks tough as nails

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
The SLY machine has an E1 Senator front end which looks unreal I was considering this but the grille is $800 plus inserts and driving lights. All the guys on here that I've seen doing blank grilles have done their own. I'll put the chev on and cut up my grille and add some mesh and see how it looks. Grille arrived today so painting badge gloss black tomorrow. Then save for CAI/SSV lights and SS seats anyone know some decent places to sort them from?

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
Added 2 knew pics just waiting for this rain to go and ill take some decent ones. Black Spur drive tomorrow should be some fun and good chance for photos. Chev grille is a temp thing while i whip up a blank grille but i do like it ;)