Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Heron's VY SS Series 2 2003 AUTO Newcastle-mint!

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
ITEM: 2003 heron white VY2 SS

PRICE: 12,000 dollars Firm

YEAR: 2003 VY2

SERIES: Example: VY2

BADGE: Example: SS

ENGINE: V8 LS1

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Heron White

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent

INTERIOR CONDITION: MINT , no tears, no wear marks, no scratches

WHEELS: BSA Shadow chrome mesh brand new condition, near new tyres

TYRE CONDITION: 90% front and rear

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245/45/17

ODOMETER: 162,000

SERVICE HISTORY: Full service history from first purchase

REGO OF CAR: NSW

REGO TIL : December 2014

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: N/A

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up or will drive to you halfway if in the sydney/newcastle location

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: 0432360317 text please

OTHER INFO:
mint condition car, i am the 3rd owner and very fussy with my cars, the car has had all its services done on time and is in great working order. Overall a tight VY
Must be seen and driven to be appreciated

Only mods done are black painted dash done by myself to the best of my ability, the rims, k&n filter with the 2 hole mod, catback, painted calipers and hubs and pioneer headunit which will not be going with the car, you will receive the car with standard head unit

never flogged or mistreated, i treat my cars like my ladies ;) with the utmost respect and care!

nothing bodgey about it whatsoever, pretty much all stock standard and the auto box feels tight, changes gears very well and has no signs of wear or misuse

If youve ever read my threads on any of my cars you would know that i am super fussy and will not settle for anything average or good, must be as close to perfect as i can be with everything in and/or on the car.

back seats and fronts are pretty much perfect and still retain their firmness, the rears honestly dont look like theyve been sat in

Always have used the best quality oils and filters for its services

Always garaged since day 1 and the only time its been left out in the weather is the 3 days it sat in a car yard before i purchased it

Always turns heads and never had a bad comment about the car at all

Only reason for the sale is i need the money to help myself and family out, no swaps or stupid offers, need 12k

thanks

PICTURES:

ay4jsl.jpg

24uxdh3.jpg

9hkvtz.jpg

i408qu.jpg

jhbp7p.jpg

f9qv5v.jpg