Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hey All, What Tunes Have Ya Got Crankin?

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
I'm listening to a lot of Steve Vai at the moment because I'm going to see G3 in December! :D

Still crankin' the usuals...Nevermore, Children of Bodom, Richie Kotzen, Meshuggah, etc.

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
im listenin 2 killswitch engage, donkey rollers, metallica, blutonium boy and new MOS annual.. got the albums on shuffle so ye its a bit of an odd mix!

Yeah I got a mate with a VZ commie who listens to all that heavy metal/rock, Deftones, Killswitch, Slipknot, AFI and Korn and whatnot. This bloke help we rediscover Korn with the release of 'Twisted Transistor' and I also found I really enjoyed the 'Roadrunner United' CD. Some of it is too hard core for my liking, but a bit of this stuff is rather ok...

yeh hilltop hoods are the bomb... its the first aussie hip hop i liked

This guys weren't that good down at Southbound (A rock, camping and arts festival in Busselton, south of Perth), I recall heaps of people saying the same thing, whilst at the bar, I saw more people walk out of the tent than in. Sad really, considering these guys have made some good headway. Eskimo Joe, Michael Franti, Wolfmother and Basement Jaxx all went off tho, great great concert!

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
im listenin 2 killswitch engage, donkey rollers, metallica, blutonium boy and new MOS annual.. got the albums on shuffle so ye its a bit of an odd mix!

Respect for the donkey rollers... blutonium boy tho? cmon man, the guy doesnt even make his own music... and its basically beginners hardstyle anyway. dont even get me started on BB's attitude towards techas, hes a blatantly arrogant "im in it for the cash, not the music" ****head and that ****s me... anyway, i got a few blutonium records vinyls at home, but nothing by actual BB...

im a hardstyler and thats it...ill listen to house or whatever if im out, but in the car, in the house, on the decks... its allll hardstyle...