Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hey guys new member

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Hey guys new member here, got my hands on a 2004 vz V6 Commodore and am absolutely loving it, have bought some things off mace engineering to make it go a little harder :)
What did you get off mace bro? I have their cold air intake on my 304 and a couple other odds and ends. I rate them

Whatdoin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz V6 Commodore
Hey mate thanks for your comment! I've ordered the cold air intake, manifold insulator kit and the
Powerbond performance 20% underdrive balancer

$865 discounted to $770

Enjoyed dealing with mace, very excited to get this stuff paid off and see the difference

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Good stuff man I haven't had an issue with mace, they would be my preferred supplier, plus if you don't have cash up front all their gear is available on ebay with after pay....makes it a bit easier to explain a big purchase to the missus haha.

Whatdoin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz V6 Commodore
That's awesome mate thanks for your input, aw man I wish I had done that, I've already started paying off the lay-by haha so old school... Nevertheless I will get there in the end and I reckon it'll be a good time haha

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
That's awesome mate thanks for your input, aw man I wish I had done that, I've already started paying off the lay-by haha so old school... Nevertheless I will get there in the end and I reckon it'll be a good time haha
Nah bloody oath nothing more fun than building your own car to your style. Chick's think we build cars to show off to them haha no better felling then when you pull up somewhere and some bloke compliments yah work or that nod from the other commo at the lights haha. Keep posting pics of ure progress. I just scored an 05 vz 6 speed ute.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
20211005_065525.jpg
there's the cai on my 304 looks mint, sounds great and overall good quality and took longer to unbox than install!

Whatdoin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz V6 Commodore
Damn bro that's mint!! I get what you mean ay I drove past someone in the exact same car as me and they gave me a wave I was hyped haha commodore family!!

In the middle of replacing my passenger side front indicator globe at the moment! Wish me luck haha

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 304
Damn bro that's mint!! I get what you mean ay I drove past someone in the exact same car as me and they gave me a wave I was hyped haha commodore family!!

In the middle of replacing my passenger side front indicator globe at the moment! Wish me luck haha
Haha enjoy