Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hey Guys!

hayles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs executive
Hey guys new too this forum as i have only just recently bought a vs commodore. purchased this car of an old owner who serviced it regularly and it has been really looked after. Now this car is on gas and petrol but for the life of me i cant seem to find out when the last time the tank was tested. if any of you could help me would be much appreticated.
cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 122

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Welcome to JC

If your talking bout the gas tank. There should be a stamp or plate on the gas tank with the date of installation, not sure if any testing carried out requires a new plate or a stamp on the old one

hayles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs executive
Thanks for responding !!!
Yes Im talking about the gas tank but I've already checked it and no stamp or nothing :/ even had a look under the bonnet for the gas converter to see if there was a stamp near there and still nothing.. Need to find out what date because don't wanna get stinged extra for my roady... anywhere else this stamp could be??
cheers

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Up here in Qld you have to get a gas certificate done with your road worthy regardless of when it was last done.

I doubt it has one if its not on the tank. Probably worth biting the bullet and getting it checked anyway for peace of mind.