Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hey peeple just wanted some comments, ideas & suggestions on a VZ utes

camo900

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hey im look at buying a VZ ute but dont really know what one i want but i have narrowed it down to 3 moldes i was just wondering if you all could tell me which ones best and stuff....

2006 SV6

2005 Storm

or maybe an SVZ if i can find one

thank you

Chendy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Storm Ute
hey im look at buying a VZ ute but dont really know what one i want but i have narrowed it down to 3 moldes i was just wondering if you all could tell me which ones best and stuff....

2006 SV6

2005 Storm

or maybe an SVZ if i can find one

thank you
hello, I am getting a 2005 storm ute black, 2005,00klm roadworthy 12 months rego at the moment. It will be for sale shortly.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Barn find???

Chendy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Storm Ute
I'm sure he's found a car 13 years later.
OK l deserved that!!! That will teach me for not taking notice. Can anyone help please, how do l get a Storm ute valued and where is the best place to sell a Storm Ute? thankyou in advance Chendy

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
It depends on the condition, what work has been done to it in the form of upgrades and what someone is willing to pay.

Storm is a P platers dream in NSW and many have been flogged within an inch of their lives so my gut feel is that they would sell for somewhere between 2 and 10K. Having said that a quick search found a couple advertised for around 15K. I expect they have been sitting at that value for a while.

Car's guide has them valued at $4.4 - 7.15K (follow the link here) so it really depends on what you think it is worth based on your research and its condition and history. Then it is a matter of finding someone who accepts your value proposition.

Jump on gumtree and ebay to see what people are advertising them for and make a note of how long they have been on the market. That should give you a reasonable indication.

Cheers n Beers
Jolls

Last edited:

Chendy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Storm Ute
It depends on the condition, what work has been done to it in the form of upgrades and what someone is willing to pay.

Storm is a P platers dream in NSW and many have been flogged within an inch of their lives so my gut feel is that they would sell for somewhere between 2 and 10K. Having said that a quick search found a couple advertised for around 15K. I expect they have been sitting at that value for a while.

Car's guide has them valued at $4.4 - 7.15K (follow the link here) so it really depends on what you think it is worth based on your research and its condition and history. Then it is a matter of finding someone who accepts your value proposition.

Jump on gumtree and ebay to see what people are advertising them for and make a note of how long they have been on the market. That should give you a reasonable indication.

Cheers n Beers
Jolls
hello Jolls,
thankyou very much for your reply, I will follow your advice and check the sites you have suggested.
thanks heaps
Chendy