Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hi All!

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
G'day All!

Names Luke - Recently moved over from London, England to Adelaide :surprise:

Back home I had a BMW 325ci Sport Convertible and was always on the forums etc... getting/giving advice etc... i think the forums are the best way to know your car and find out the best places to go etc..

I'm looking at getting a commodore SV6 (around 2008 model) so wanted to join the forum and get some advice etc and things to look for when buying!

When i buy it, i want one with reverse sensors, no leather (had that in the bmw and it wouldn't be great in a hot place like this!)etc.. Any advice/help you can give me would be appreciate!!

Thanks!

So, Hi!

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
hey mate, go through the my rides section and look at the models your interested in (ve-wm threads) and look for ones you like and just read and see what models they are and if they have the things you want, should give you a better idea

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
So it's all change now! Been looking around and found a 2007 SSV that I love so going to be getting that!!

Not to mention the SSV would be ALOT faster than the SV6 haha

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
the ssv is a good car and alot quicker then a sv6 and you get alot more stuff in the car itself

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
Good choice mate