Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hi guys in need of some help with a vs ute

gohrdrgomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VxCaly57
Nope ive checked everything
As you said its puffing black out the back and the idles up the **** etc so it's tuning rich or not firing on all 6. Take it to a mechanic bloke if you have gone over everything. All the best.

matty84

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 ute
As you said its puffing black out the back and the idles up the **** etc so it's tuning rich or not firing on all 6. Take it to a mechanic bloke if you have gone over everything. All the best.
One of boys should know something as said coils and dfi are new well 12months old now but they are genuine not aftermarket ones and thanks for trying help me

matty84

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 ute
Here something else have noticed it may be due to fouling but i checked oil after had it running is black now has been serviced every 5000k when cools down it back to been gold again very strange

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Here something else have noticed it may be due to fouling but i checked oil after had it running is black now has been serviced every 5000k when cools down it back to been gold again very strange
Does your oil smell of fuel? If so check your (fpr) fuel pressure regulator. Also check injectors. One or the other maybe leaking.

matty84

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 ute
Does your oil smell of fuel? If so check your (fpr) fuel pressure regulator. Also check injectors. One or the other maybe leaking.
I know is fouling plugs injectors ive replaced 12months ago when done inlet gaskets pressure reg i never replaced all i can tell u is oil goes black then when utes cool it goes back gold

matty84

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 ute
I know is fouling plugs injectors ive replaced 12months ago when done inlet gaskets pressure reg i never replaced all i can tell u is oil goes black then when utes cool it goes back gold
With in say 2 3 minutes of idel it plays up like drops 2 cylinders like is cammed ill see if im able upload. avid of it