Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hid

cyuon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 3.8l
Heys guys so i was wondering I've got a Holden Vs commodore and i plan to buy HID for the car, Do i buy the conversion kit or just the bulb cause i aint really sure :idea3: cheers guys !

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I assume you have nothing at this point, so you will need everything. They like any gasseous style bulb, you need the ballasts and and other componentry assosiated with the particular globe. Im sure this will no doubt tun into a "Hid are illegal whinge" thread, but thats what you need. Upto you if you drive ur car on australian roads or not.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I hope you get defected. Hid's look **** house in VR/VS

Matty o

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU SS UTE
wots so **** about em??? at least u can see where ya goin with em lol

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I like the idea of being able to see where I'm going, but I also don't like the idea that I'm blinding the oncoming car, which may crash or worst yet crash into me!

Bourbonated

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I like the idea of being able to see where I'm going, but I also don't like the idea that I'm blinding the oncoming car, which may crash or worst yet crash into me!

+1. I am all for everybody having the right to choose their lights, but don't go blinding other drivers. And just on a side note, I thought HID's were a good idea for my VR too, until I saw them on another VR today.. Completely shithouse.