Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hidden project sorry boys

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
`NEVER SHIFT KIT A 4L60E IVE BEEN THROUGH 2 ` , what shift kits have you used? more details please as im aboutg to throw a transgo lvl 2 in mine.

redvsberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II berlina
`never shift kit a 4l60e ive been through 2 ` , what shift kits have you used? More details please as im aboutg to throw a transgo lvl 2 in mine.

i put a transgo lvl 2 in mine and corvette servos and stronger clutch packs all the good parts

they just self detruct after 6 months there not made to do it u have to fully
build a transmission that to suit your needs im not a fan of the shift kits anymore this is why im converting to manual

redvsberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II berlina
also intersted in these, did it even make a differnce man?

ive just relised its not a dfi its just the coil packs and painted cover with stick looks good though

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
i put a transgo lvl 2 in mine and corvette servos and stronger clutch packs all the good parts

they just self detruct after 6 months there not made to do it u have to fully
build a transmission that to suit your needs im not a fan of the shift kits anymore this is why im converting to manual

yeh what are your needs tho, is it going too explode with the occasional off the lights launch and normal driving otherwise or do you drive like its a dragrace 24/7 ?
my vs is N/A with just extractors and exhaust + a delco wizard chip , where you running forced induction when these transmisions gave in?

redvsberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II berlina
Sorry no i wasnt and im not a drag racer had a couple spirited moments and
the odd bit of fun this is opinion but theese transmissions are built for low power v6 motors when u start changing them even if u upgrade the auto your up for trouble

saying that i did smile when it used to slam second in and it would chirp