Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HIGGINS Heads Cam Morel lifter package anyone done it?

AZ_SS_WAGON

Reaction score
Guys anyone had this package fitted to their machine?

GET READY TO RUMBLE! NOW AVAILABLE TO END OF MAY! « Horsepower Factory

Looks a good deal Ive booked my car in for it, wondering if anyone has had it done and can tell me what its like performance wise and how well behaved the car is for daily use and of course how much more it'll drink.

HP-F are doing this Higgins heads, cam, morel t-bar lifter etc. deal for 5k It looks like a good deal, what do you guys think of the package as whole? Ive heard mixed things about morel t-bar lifters.

My current ride has full exhaust extractors to tip and intake. APS tuned it and I am getting 259 rwkw and 790nm of torque (nominal). I am expecting to get 310+rwkw with mild cam.

Anyone actually had it done (or fitted this gear)? I know there are heaps of threads around the general subject, interested to know if anyone has taken up this deal and what their experience with HP-F is like. I haven't been there before, they look a big shop, I know they have the series on Ozgarage and can do the work right, just wondering if their work is quality work for the general public?
cheers.

Hey Mate,

I wanting the same package let me know how it all goes.