Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DeathSammich

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
Sorry for posting again but my VT is using a lot of fuel, 15L per 100KM. I've recently changed the fuel pump, o2 Sensors, fuel filter, oil, oil filter, cleaned maf sensor and changed air filter and still it uses heaps of fuel. What else can I do to fix this issue?

NeddyBear

Veteran Mountain Biker
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 2.5L Subaru Outback
Did it go from using the normal amount to the 15L/100 over a short period or over a lengthy period.
How's the sensors and all things fuel related and also how many ks has she done.

DeathSammich

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
Did it go from using the normal amount to the 15L/100 over a short period or over a lengthy period.
How's the sensors and all things fuel related and also how many ks has she done.
When I first got it it read 12.8 per 100 but the guy I got it off lived in an area where it was always long drives. When I got it it just began to get higher and higher. After unplugging the battery it never goes below 14.2 and just goes up and down from there. It has 280xxx kms