Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Highest speed achieved with VE SV6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayceon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hello world,

just out of interest...im wondering how fast all you ve sv6 owners have taken it up to..starting with myself!

STOCK 2010 auto ve sv6 (sidi)
240kph on digital speedo and 237kph on satellite nagivation for just over 2 minutes.
4500revs at 240kph on 6th gear. no wind.
factory yokohama tyres rated at 240kph for about 10 minutes so i didnt want to push it.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I know of someone whose been 250km/h down a massive hill that leads into a straight past Omeo in a SV6 ute with lights mods.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I don't think advertising how fast you've been on public roads is a wise idea!!!

Agree. These threads just turn into pissing competitions anyway. "My mate went xxxkm/h in his fully hectik SV6 so it's faster than yours......"

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I don't think advertising how fast you've been on public roads is a wise idea!!!

Personally I think on the stupid scale I think it's the act of going that fast on public roads that is not the wise idea rather than posting about it.

Unless you have track slips or evidence the speed was on a track, don't want to hear about it.

/Thread anyway. This sort of thread takes a common path as wikky said.

Status
Not open for further replies.