Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Highschool Prom

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
so there was this kid, and he was a senior in high school, and he had just asked his crush to prom and she had said yes so he was pretty dang excited.

so first things first, he went to the school office to buy the prom tickets, but man the line was so so long, but whatever he really needed those tickets because this was his big chance with his crush and all, so he waited in the line and finally got the tickets.

next he needed to rent his tux, so he went to his dad and asked to borrow some money to rent a nice one, and his dad gave him the money and offered to drive him to the tux shop. so they pulled up at the shop, but since prom was so close and all, there was a huge line stretching all the way out the door and around the corner. and the guy was pretty bummed, because he’d had to wait in a damn long line earlier, but this was for prom and all, and he’d already bought the tickets, so he figured in for a penny in for a pound.

the tux extravaganza took the rest of the day, so it was the next morning before he made it to the flower shop. he was getting pretty nervous, because it was two days before the actual prom and he needed to really get a move on. you can imagine his dismay when he got to the shop and saw yet another impossibly long line, people crowded shoulder to shoulder inside the shop and milling about in a large group outside, the harried florist inside calling out numbers. so the guy gathered up all of his patience and took a number, and after an hour or two he finally got to the front of the line and got his flowers.

on prom night, the guy excitedly put the prom tickets in his wallet, donned his tux, and prepared to present his lovely date with the corsage he had picked out. they went through the pre-prom ritual of pictures and getting poked in the chest with the pin, giddy moms and proud dads, and finally they climbed into the rented limo and headed off to prom.

they pulled up to the hotel convention center where prom was being held, and lo and behold, the line of students stretched out the door and through the parking lot. his date sighed and the guy laughed nervously, eager to keep her occupied and entertained during the long wait.

once inside, they had a grand old time. at first the guy was a little nervous, so they just sat to one side, talking and laughing and getting to know each other. then a song came on, and the girl leapt up and exclaimed “i love this song! this is my song! we have to dance!” so she dragged him onto the dance floor and commenced wiggling. he felt a little awkward at first but soon got into the groove, jiving and grooving along to the beat.

4 or 5 songs later, they were both a little winded and out of breath, so the guy and his date returned to the table where they had been sitting to rest. the girl expressed her thirst, so the guy offered to go fetch them both some punch. he headed over to the refreshment table to find that there was no punch line.

trent d

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive
Clap clap clap

Still grounded

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
i read that whole thing.

if i ever meet you........... watch out = P

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Like this post if you want me to hit vk across the back of the head next time i see him

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
200px-Trollface.svg.png

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
You could've saved us a heap of time by saying "a man walked into a bar and said.... ouch" I gave up 2 precious mins of my time for that.
I want my 2 mins back!