Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hip Hop

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
Wu Tang is the ****..gotta love 36 Chambers also the The W is a sick album...Do You Really (Thang, Thang), Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off) and Gravel Pit are all sick songs from the W...

damn i'd thought the pub would love them :whistling:

Last edited:

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeh but I love putting it on (gravel pit) especially when there are heaps of footy heads and punk guys around. Just to piss them off. Its sunny though some of my friends hate some of my most non gangster hip hop like de la soul but then they love some of the rnb crap on the radio. That pisses me of a bit.

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
I liked the old school hip hop,N.W.A.,ICE-T,PUBLIC ENEMY,ICE CUBE,SNOOP DOG,WU TANG CLAN,NOTORIOUS BIG,TUPAC,LL COOLJ.I dont mind the Game and his new song one blood.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
I got Lupe Fiascos new album today Food and Liquor. Its one of the best albums to come out this year. Its good to see some real hip hop back.

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
I am a huge Hilltop fan. Good ol' Aussie hip hop. I saw them live a couple of weeks ago and they put on an awesome gig. Dont mind a bit of Dre and Eminem at times, but i dont really buy into all the other american rappers that are only popular cos they hang out with guys like eminem who have made it big already.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeh i saw the hoods too. The best part of my night was the two hot sisters infront of me hooking up. Ohhhhh yeh.

You should really check out some American hip hop there is also alot of good stuff coming out. For instance Lupe Fiasco and The Roots have just brought out there new albums and if your a hoods fan I dare say you would like their stuff.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Spent about 6 months of my whole VCE studying Eminem, not just his music aspect, but his life and etc. I'm a majorly massive fan of eminem back in the days of Marshal Mathers LP to Eminem Show, from then on in, he sorta gave in to the crowds and started making "club bangers".

I do listen to a lot of crunk, a variation of hip hop if you will.. Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Dem Franchize Boyz just naming a couple. I love bassy music, wether it's a bassy rock song like The Living End makes, to Crunk.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
im a long time hip hop fan but im more into the older stuff..., anyone here heard of south park mexican? (spm) that is one bad dude... my main focus is tupac... have 19 albums 4 singles 5 docos 4 of his movies 1 of his books (the rose that grew from concreate) makaveli branded jeans,shirts,hats...coupla chains over 15 posters and a wall mounted framed gold album for "all eyez on me"... justy the stuf i can thiunk of atm... oh and a beach towel lol