Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HJ Tub Project...

ViN3Y

V!N3Y
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
97 HSV Clubsport
ok so im finally round to working on my tub ute project....
most probably gonna be a complete home job sept for the paint if i dont find myself a sedan in better condition to do up instead...
thought id go for the tub look as there r so many tunnaz around these days the old tub is a bit unique.
no pics as yet will be taking some to day and uploading all the original car piks of how t was be4 i started when it was first bought.
was a cheep runnabout at first cost me 1000 bucks so i guess i cant go wrong...
any idea from any1 on anything would be great
or if any1 knows where i can get hold of a GTS WB front end and gaurds real or fake would be greatly appreciated...

ViN3Y

V!N3Y
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
97 HSV Clubsport
ok so heres how the ute stood thismorning be4 i started on the much needed work to make it a winna....
as you can see its fairly goon nick hardly any rust and in good working order even registerd...
starting simple today and tomorro will just be removing all the chrome runners and patching the holes maybe stripping the new block that will be replacing the 173....

Last edited:

ViN3Y

V!N3Y
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
97 HSV Clubsport
ok so the tubs comming along finely now and there r a few bits and peices that have come off that are unwanted so thought id c if any1 was interested.

i have the chrome railing from both side of the ute in fairly good condition that are no longer wanted. any1 wants them make an offer.

theres also the original seat which was a bench seat from a sedan with the ashtry in the back of it its in need of reapolstering as its not in the best shape. any takers make an offer i didn like the bench and thru buckets in it.

and there is also the center seatbelt complete in very good condition make an offer

pik can be sent if any1 i interested

low_vn_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
How is it comen atm mate keep the pics coming man

ViN3Y

V!N3Y
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
97 HSV Clubsport
its comming along nicely actually i was uploading some more piks of the removed railing new floorpans bucket seats and the striped block but had to go pick the mrs up.
dam women always interupting the important stuff in life.
should have them up tomorro nite after work though.