Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hobbies (other than your car)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Heya guys,

I just had an idea for a thread, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone likes to get up to with their spare time. Not so much their car because everyones gonna say that, but other stuff. I thought if everyone posts the stuff they are into maybe people would come across other members with similar interests. I'll start the ball rolling, I like to paint actually im into anything arty/crafty. I love to play basketball, but haven't had the time to since having kids, went 2 shoot a few hoops the other day and 4got how much fun it is.

So someone elses turn now.....

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Hmmm, lets see..
I collect dvd's, got around 600 atm and counting!
I also love to muck around on ebay, buying and selling anything and everything!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
I like electronics (soldering, wiring, building kits), home theatre, home brew, making things...I can think of some good ideas :) Umm of course one that tops them all. I love shooting guns. Shotguns, 22 rifles, air rifles, high powered rifles, bazooka's (just kidding :D) I like to shoot tagets with mates. This can be fun. See who is the best. I never am. Clay shooting with the shotty is great fun. I'm good. But mostly I like shooting foxes and rabbits when I go spot lighting up at the farm (not often). And of course those introduced species. Indian Minors, Sparrows & Starling's are fun for target practice. :yeah:

Oh, and I like computers too.

Last edited:

rredbeak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Lexcen commodore
Amateur Radio [ham radio],Radio control Slope soaring,Drag Racing [spectator only],The Internet, c*ckatiels,tropical fish,radio scanning,caravanning,touring...Rod

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Riding my Ducati ST4 , fishing , building electronic kits , have raced a go kart for a couple of years then a speedway car for one season until i bought my house and couldnt afford to race any more. Drinking excessive amounts of whisky was another hobby, but i must be too old now because i cant be bothered drinking much now days.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
mm thats a nice duke. i like them (as my name suggests :whistling) i built a semi off-road gokart for a school project and used to hammer that thing into the ground until i blew up the engine on it. still it used to go like 80km/h and when you fishy at that speed on gravel and roll it, it aint fun !!!!! i also enjoy long walks on the beach for you single gals ;)

nomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina wagon.
My main hobby is gold prospecting, both river sluicing & highbanking. I don't mind metal detecting in Central Victoria either when I get the chance.

Also like making usefull things out of junk that I find at the tip or out in the bush.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Fishing, fishing, fishing!

And cars

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Awesome thread, since I don't have a car atm it's all I do :p

1. Looking for work (bastards won't hire me lol)
2. Anime. Watching and collecting anime/manga series.
3. XBOX 1/Nintendo (hate sony)
4. Movies
5. Technology