Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hobbies

D

death-from-above

I defend the nation as a hobbie and your taxes pay for my drinking habbit

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I go clubbing, hang out wit mates, movies, music, and i am always fiddling wit my PC.

R

Robbie

Well I love the pub scene and bands.. other thatn that I work, play golf and cricket and anything else my mates put a team together for. I am also studying But life is to short to sleep...

Cheers,

Robbie

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
i play guitar, fix my car (duh..), play competitive basketball (i'm 6'3 heh), go mountain biking, drink alcohol and argue politics online.

i'm 30, m, melbourne.

Terence

Reaction score
QUOTE (VSUTE @ Feb 9 2004, 09:33 PM)my interests inculde... computers, music, movies, mp3s, night clubbin, drinking, hanging out with my mates and general stuff that most 'normal' 21 year olds do!
could not agree more with that, being 20/21 is great

D

death-from-above

QUOTE (jules @ Feb 10 2004, 01:22 PM) argue politics online.
Please tell me your joking mate

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
my hobbies/interests are cars,computers,audio/video,lawn bowls??yes lawn bowls???the beer is only two dollars a schooner at the bowls club,making my home brew beer, spirits. sailing,and keeping tag on the wifes credit card,this last one is not a hobby but it is essential to keeping my hobbies viable
cheers fergi

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Rugby Union, Cricket, Shooting/Hunting with my .243, Drinking, Networking, Programming.

-Mick

Snowfox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore SL
Various hobbies, I'm always going from one to another, car tinkering, rc cars, scale military modelling, netsurfing, archery, minerals/fossils, rpgs, sk8ing, getting outdoors 4wd or otherwise, travelling, books fiction/non fiction/history.