Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden’s new VF Commodore out and about

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I dunno, I saw one in the flesh both at the local showroom and at NSW All Holden Day....Interior is a bit chintzy, lail-end looks like an Audi (which is nice) but those Holden Epica lights that remind me of Dame Edna......

Don't get me wrong, I really do want to like it, being a commodore and all....but I just can't at this stage....maybe it'll grow on me.

cfour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Coming Soon
I have seen most models in the flesh and the interior is great in the SSV, SSV redline and Calais. The only thing I don't like is that that suede section on the dash. Front looks fine, not a huge fan of the rear but its growing on me, the more I see it with a wing spoiler. Wish they had used LED rear lights on the higher end models and not just the HSVs.

Gaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I was lucky, I wanted White and there are about 5 in Victoria. I got one pick up next week with Walkingshaw Cat Back Exhaust and Tint. Apparently a 120 to 150 day wait for white!