Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden’s new VF Commodore out and about

CV60VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Pretty sure all them images are just mock ups of people photoshopping nothing official has been released yet, I mean that's the interia of a series 2 in that Pontiac photo.

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Yeah those photos have been around for ages...

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
The gold SS is heaps not photoshopped :/

It's Holden, there won't be pics until they WANT there to be pics. Seriously, if the government wants to keep something underwraps just get Holden to do it.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
i was listening to the radio today and they were talking about after the vf holden will be moving to smaller cars, so it will be interesting to see what people will buy, seeing that people are getting taller & fatter.

They have been saying that for years. In 05/06 when the VE was on the way "they" were all saying that would be the last commodore and after it ran it's course they would go with mid sized euro style cars most probably FWD.

Fast forward 6 years and the same speculation is being rehashed all over again. At least the VF will pretty much guarantee us 6 years of RWD goodness for at least the foreseeable future. After that, who knows... the head honchos at Holden and GM probably don't even know for sure

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Why are people posting OLD photoshops...

The VF will be as terrible as the VE.

/caseclosed

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I love all the 'my source says' crap that goes along with these threads. No offense to anyone implied but the only sources I believe are directly from the factory upon official media releases. Anything other than that leads me to think you're bull shitting and simply looking for attention.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I love all the 'my source says' crap that goes along with these threads. No offense to anyone implied but the only sources I believe are directly from the factory upon official media releases. Anything other than that leads me to think you're bull shitting and simply looking for attention.
$1000 bet that their will be a new V6 commo turbo? :p

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

There has only been 1 such post in this thread and it was about a TT V6. It's been well established that GM have one in the works for quite some time now. It has even been speculated they have 2 in development. No idea one way or the other if either is destined for the Commodore though.

The one thing I will note that whenever the words "no offence" are either written or spoken, some sort of offensive line will follow :).

Reaper

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
kuzman89:2121346 said:
Have it from a reputable source that there's a turbo V6 coming out. He said a 2lt V6 turbo. Not sure if he meant for the Omega's or for the whole range of 6's. Hopefully the SV6's get something abit bigger!
I won't settle for anything short of a v6 turbo from Holden. They need to match the fg turbo but better it on fuel consumption, something that gets out of control with it on local driving.. But will they ever get the balls to match the v8?. Make a 280kw 500nm turbo commodore v6, and you might get back the ones that left but still love their holdens.