Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Air Ship

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
I think they missed an opportunity there on the front page of the Holden website.... should have mentioned something along the lines of "Introducing the BIGGEST Holden ever....!!!"

M

MzTomboy

Yeah it was landed right beside my work (tulla airport) wednesday and it took off thursday.. almost flew right over the tarmac lol

L

LeBoofer

Rombles said:
I think they missed an opportunity there on the front page of the Holden website.... should have mentioned something along the lines of "Introducing the BIGGEST Holden ever....!!!"

Earlier on (I think a week or two ago) they did have a link to the new Air Ship. The quote they used was something about 'Holden taking to the skys' or something along those lines. I had no idea what they meant at the time, I thought they may have posted a massive image of the VE on the side of a QANTAS or something.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
BadMac said:
14537-385 small.jpg
Calder park?

Puggle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SS Man Sedan Cosmo
yeah it's in Sydney now. Keep an eye out, looks great! I think it arrrived from down south on Sunday afternoon. Not sure if it still around though...

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
It's in Sydney and is currently based at Bankstown Airport.

It is flying around the Oran Park race circuit for this weekends round of the V8's.

It's also being used for aerial camera shoots for channel tens V8's broadcast.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
LeBoofer said:
The funny thing I read the other day, is that Holden will fly it over the AFL Grand Final which is officially sponsered by Toyota...wont be too many happy campers at Toyota!

i work for both toyota and holden technically... mixed emotions funny when people will argue over it and i will sit on the fence its a win win for me.