Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden build numbers for my17

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
i remember seeing a monthly breakdown on production numbers online somewhere, cant find it now, some one must know
i ordered my car in march 2017 and no regal peacock green was not available then.
maybe holden was using up the last batch they had ? what year was this colour

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
You've got a Redline, so if you were looking at possible colours for your car it wouldn't have been available.
The colour choices weren't the same for all trim-levels, the reason I know is 'cos my better half really wanted Regal Peacock & also really wanted a Redline ... we were looking in mid 2015, so it was pure luck there was still a new but unsold MY14 Regal Peacock Redline wagon in a dealer.
Using the website, you could choose Regal Peacock for a Calais, an SS-V, etc; just not a Redline. You could also choose the colour on the HSV website earlier this year (and you can't now).

As to early this year, one of the regulars on here who works for/with Holden reported quite early in the year that they'd run out of Regal Peacock & some orders were being cancelled or re-allocated.

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
yes your right forg the colour was in production for a while, but i cant say i see any on the road in melb, it would be awful to place your order for a car and colour then be told later no you cant have it , orders cancelled and you really wanted it!!!!
looking at some of the online factory production line vids you see a few spitfire green coloured cars but i guess red or white would be most pouplar
the odd ute and station wagon and most are sedans on the line
some one must have the build breakdown for 2017 somewhere

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Not quite the info required, and it wouldn't be totally accurate, but the current issue of Unique Cars states that total VF production was 111, 400 vehicles IIRC.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I meant a VF2, never seen a VF2 or Gen-F2 in the colour.
They removed the colour from Redline availability for MY15, I think someone decided it didn't work with black wheels (was only available with the horrible chrome ones before that). Still available in anything but Redline until (early) MY17. HSV still offered it until this year, I was kinda/sorta hoping the Better Half would decide she needed a MY17 Gen-F2 Tourer because Last Of The Best, but Regal Peacock was all used-up before said decisions were made. :) [ :( ? ]

Didn't know anything as recent as a W1 existed, I guess they built those shells a while back?

Back to the topic - is there anywhere Holden would publish such info?
Yeah, the one I saw was a VF2. If it wasn't a Redline it was an SS / Redline mock up. Looked gooood .

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
Sodales cras non eu curae ultrices etiam potenti

Last edited:

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
holden are releasing a book on the manufacturing history , its been delayed but maybe they will have the model and numbers of all cars built
i think the books will be ready november, i brought one, just have to wait and see.

angelo78

Reaction score
Members Ride
vfssv redline S1
I would love to know how many s1 redlines were made compared to series 2. I must see 10 series 2 to every series 1

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
On The SS forums for the Chev SS they have been able to get a hold of all colour/transmission and year info from very early on, direct from GM from memory, surely Holden will provide this, considering i just picked up a 2017 SS ute im very interested to know how many in my colour spec/trim etc.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
4495 MY17 SSV Redline sedans built. 1200 Motorsport editions built.

Last edited: