Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Hi all,

Ive ordered my MSE auto through GM last year as an ex employee so still dont have final on road pricing as yet but lucky to have set pricing set by GM Holden for the car and dealer delivery charges.
Im looking at getting Son of a Gun or Black subject to seeing one beforehand with red as my backup and definitely going to option the wing spoiler, red centre caps and car cover.
Im just thankful that I didnt have to go though this stressful process to get one of these last cars because Im sure I would have throttled a dealer by now if confronted by some of the things I am hearing on the forum.
Cheers Graham

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Yeah I agree @426Cuda with what you say about the motorsport too and the KOM tag, Holden have done a good thing there.
It's gonna be a long wait hey!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Just checked with CVO, and there is absolutely NO discount on the limited editions for employees or family/friends of employees through the Holden in the Driveway promo as previously stated on the forum that there was a $500 discount through the program.

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
Good morning All,
Does the Car Cover, Locking wheel nuts , Red center caps have to be ordered as a factory option?
Is there a way to order these as accessories/spares and have it billed separately to avoid LCT.
Thanks

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Just checked with CVO, and there is absolutely NO discount on the limited editions for employees or family/friends of employees through the Holden in the Driveway promo as previously stated on the forum that there was a $500 discount through the program.
SC, yes the discount was dropped be it just $500 on my17 se models anyway and I think it was dropped all together after the release of it. SSVR was also reduced to $2000 from $3000 this year as well.

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
Visually theee limited editions are a disappointment. The Motorsport looks like it was aimed at 17 year olds, whilst I think they missed the mark with the Calais Director.

With the Calais of yesteryear you used to be able to tell straight away it was a Calais. Ever since the VE/VF you need to look twice to distinguish it from the poverty models.