Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I am still waiting for a return call from my dealer how can i check the build date on my MSE.

is there GMON details on the deposit receipt

If you have your user name and password for the build number website, your user name is your GMON!
I got onto Holden Customer Care Live Chat, and asked about my build date.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Have been told that some build numbers for the MSE have already been taken (by Holden) and wont be available. 1,2,3,4,5,16,17,23 & 1200

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Have been told that some build numbers for the MSE have already been taken (by Holden) and wont be available. 1,2,3,4,5,16,17,23 & 1200

I wonder if Warnie has bought one and talked his way into reserving #23?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Woe is me. Oh, the pain of making the wrong tranny choice. :(
Oh well, hopefully with a tune and auto sump upgrade, the spauto will be heaps fun with the paddles.o_O:rolleyes::D

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Can we get idea of the numbers already taken for magnum and director?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Production Update:

So I have some news that should excite and wet the appetite of some MSE owners;

Holden will build 3 Motorsport Editions tomorrow (3rd May) as lead cars, this will be to assess the build and finish product of the MSE before full production starts in 2 weeks’ time.

Then on Thursday 18th May production begins with 5 MSE's being built then Monday 22nd May, 11 being built, Tues 23rd May, 14 being built.

Mine is being built on Monday 22nd May, which means mine is at the very beginning of production and can either be the 6th through to the 16th MSE to actually be built. Safe to say my excitement is building :)

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
its Holden again and quote:
"We do have to be upfront here; we’re holding back some specific build numbers for charity auctions, as well as for our Holden heritage collection."
and according to this image we should be able to know which number is reserved.
2_2.jpg

Boy this is like a poker game where you hold your cards close to your heart.

Good Luck 426Cuda and everyone, hope you get your number

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Production Update:

So I have some news that should excite and wet the appetite of some MSE owners;

Holden will build 3 Motorsport Editions tomorrow (3rd May) as lead cars, this will be to assess the build and finish product of the MSE before full production starts in 2 weeks’ time.

Then on Thursday 18th May production begins with 5 MSE's being built then Monday 22nd May, 11 being built, Tues 23rd May, 14 being built.

Mine is being built on Monday 22nd May, which means mine is at the very beginning of production and can either be the 6th through to the 16th MSE to actually be built. Safe to say my excitement is building :)
Thanks for the update Super Coach, interesting with the changes in the target build dates, yours was pushed forward and mine has been pushed back a week to the 4th week in June (which is of no concern to me). I'll be interested in seeing some cars in different colours if someone here can manage to post some up. I'm hoping some cars will make their way into the hands of some motoring journos for a more detailed review, I reckon they'll get a wrap from a handling/drivers car POV.