Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VfII Calais V V8 Empire bronze
I was shocked was on site minute it went live and every number i had chosen was gone so took 327 was kinda at a loss as to what to get.

GMAC333

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline VF 2 white, future MSE Auto Red
Went on the site at 12pm like everyone else, gee it was all happening with numbers disappearing before my eyes. My lucky numbers 3, 33 and 333 all went (I was a second away from confirming 333 and it suddenly said no longer available) and so did birthdates and all double digits numbers, triple numbers, even numbers etc. After a few minutes of scrolling through the scrapes I locked in 0330 for my MSE, it looks good and at least has my lucky 33 in it.

I have now locked in my numberplate KOM 01 as I did not want to risk missing out on this also.

All in all I think Holden should be applauded for allowing us the fans a chance to personalize the car with our own build number plate. There were plenty of emails/info given to everyone beforehand about the process and the site did not crash and was fair for everyone involved (even for those that missed out on their first choices like me). I think it was a bit of fun that no other car company in the world has done for its customers so we should be grateful for this one chance in a lifetime to be apart of history.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
I was shocked was on site minute it went live and every number i had chosen was gone so took 327 was kinda at a loss as to what to get.
Well done everyone, they were going fast, clearly as expected lots of popular numbers gone, I hope you got the one you wanted, but for my director its now # 161, the number of laps that the Brock and Holden legends were forged over every year at the mountain, very chuffed with that

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VfII Calais V V8 Empire bronze
nice Colonel6061 like I said earlier every number i picked was gone then I saw 327 first thought turned to my old HK Monaro I had with the 327, wish I had not let her go @20 years ago sold it for 10k :(
Honestly I feel at end of the day the lucky few of us that secured a LE will never regret it, even better if it was a Director or Magnum :)

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Well done everyone, they were going fast, clearly as expected lots of popular numbers gone, I hope you got the one you wanted, but for my director its now # 161, the number of laps that the Brock and Holden legends were forged over every year at the mountain, very chuffed with that
Awesome! Yeah, thet was my first choice for my MSE. Gone baby gone! But very happy with what I got.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
My VX R8 Clubby is build 161, a nice surprise seeing that after buying the car, I've had it nearly 11 years now.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
nice Colonel6061 like I said earlier every number i picked was gone then I saw 327 first thought turned to my old HK Monaro I had with the 327, wish I had not let her go @20 years ago sold it for 10k :(
Honestly I feel at end of the day the lucky few of us that secured a LE will never regret it, even better if it was a Director or Magnum :)
Nice one leathert74, 327 is great, iconic number that, like a lot of us in this forum I have had a couple of classics across 40 years of car ownership, well maybe a couple were not fully owned so to speak, I shared a couple with my local bank, but I did have an HR, EH and an HQ Monaro and I loved my SLR 5000, just to name a few favs, Dammit, if only I had crystal balls , but alas I did and still do not, ohh well I now have a new classic to love.

Happyjoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Great stuff people!!
Logged in at 12 and it took a couple of refreshes..., so I went for last build number possible and snagged #352 Happy with that!;)