Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
Hello VF II LE community, I couldn't see if this has been done before, but I'm wondering if anyone has a rough breakdown of LEs with respect to colours, transmissions, and major options...you know 327 Red Hot MSEs - 253 in manual, 74 auto etc.
If not, may I suggest a small survey amongst ourselves now that our choices have been set?
I have a MSE, Nitrate, Auto, big spoiler, black wheel caps on order - due October.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Hello VF II LE community, I couldn't see if this has been done before, but I'm wondering if anyone has a rough breakdown of LEs with respect to colours, transmissions, and major options...you know 327 Red Hot MSEs - 253 in manual, 74 auto etc.
If not, may I suggest a small survey amongst ourselves now that our choices have been set?
I have a MSE, Nitrate, Auto, big spoiler, black wheel caps on order - due October.
Great idea Prof, our brothers across the pacific seem to be able to get that type of information about their Chevy essesses (ha) but we don't seem to be able to get that type of info

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Great idea Prof, our brothers across the pacific seem to be able to get that type of information about their Chevy essesses (ha) but we don't seem to be able to get that type of info

Dats what dey call dem in Mississippi:)

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hey Professori - great idea. A survey would capture and collate the data.
MSE Auto
Spitfire
Big black spoiler
NOPD

Other minor options:
Cover
Red centre caps.

14 Aug delivery.

@Super Coach- any chance of Holden supplying if asked nicely about 1000 times? lol

Last edited:

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Director, soag, cover, red centre caps, late August delivery, NOPD

Last edited:

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Here's the results of the poll on the MSE Facebook group, in relation to colors anyway.

10 x Red Hot
5 x Spitfire
5 x SOAG
4 x Nitrate
3 x White
2 x Phantom

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
MSE, Manual; Red Hote'; Big black spoiler; NOPD
Options:
Cover with Built number; Red centre caps; Lock wheel nuts

I was told this morning by my sales manager that with the NOPD option once delivered the dealer has to take off the stickers.
Is that right? I want to keep them on the car.
But if that is the case I've asked to keep them for me.o_O

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
MSE, Manual; Red Hote'; Big black spoiler; NOPD
Options:
Cover with Built number; Red centre caps; Lock wheel nuts

I was told this morning by my sales manager that with the NOPD option once delivered the dealer has to take off the stickers.
Is that right? I want to keep them on the car.
But if that is the case I've asked to keep them for me.o_O

Doesn't sound right to me..

The only thing id worry about long term is any stickers that are on paint work, the glue isn't designed to stay on for long periods.

Jack-B

Reaction score
Members Ride
M/Sport
Doesn't sound right to me..

The only thing id worry about long term is any stickers that are on paint work, the glue isn't designed to stay on for long periods.
MSE; Auto; Red; Black wing; Bonnet Decal; Red centre caps and Cover.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
MSE, Manual, Red Hot, Normal Delivery.
Extras: Big Black Spoiler, Red Center Caps, Wheel Lock Nuts, Spare MSE mats (we'll see if they come through with this).

Already booked in for:
Darkest legal tint
Opticoat and interior protection
385kw upgrade at C&A Auto