Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
MSE, Manual; Red Hote'; Big black spoiler; NOPD
Options:
Cover with Built number; Red centre caps; Lock wheel nuts

I was told this morning by my sales manager that with the NOPD option once delivered the dealer has to take off the stickers.
Is that right? I want to keep them on the car.
But if that is the case I've asked to keep them for me.o_O
NO! Thats the whole point of NOPD, all that stuff is to be left ON. God some dealers........

LS3Director

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Director
Hello VF II LE community, I couldn't see if this has been done before, but I'm wondering if anyone has a rough breakdown of LEs with respect to colours, transmissions, and major options...you know 327 Red Hot MSEs - 253 in manual, 74 auto etc.
If not, may I suggest a small survey amongst ourselves now that our choices have been set?
I have a MSE, Nitrate, Auto, big spoiler, black wheel caps on order - due October.
A little birdy told me MSE & Magnum are close to 50/50 split marginally in favour of Manuals.

In terms of colours, Directors are predominantly Heron/SOAG; MSEs Red Hot, Heron & SOAG;Magnums phantom, red hot & heron

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
MSE Manual, Nitrate with wing spoiler, wheel lock nuts, red center caps, hood decal, target delivery 28/6.

DIR-ACT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director - about September
Hello VF II LE community, I couldn't see if this has been done before, but I'm wondering if anyone has a rough breakdown of LEs with respect to colours, transmissions, and major options...you know 327 Red Hot MSEs - 253 in manual, 74 auto etc.
If not, may I suggest a small survey amongst ourselves now that our choices have been set?
I have a MSE, Nitrate, Auto, big spoiler, black wheel caps on order - due October.
Director, Heron White, Locking Wheel Nuts. September delivery. Will have window tint, perhaps Opticoat and interior treatment.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Has anyone been back on the Holden website? Noticed the bonnet power decal is no longer available.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dear All

I have started an informal Motorsport Edition Commodore Owners Club. I have set up a database for owners to register their information.

The purpose is to share information and gain an understanding and break down of trans, colours, options etc.

Please feel free to join via the application link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/lDbx1K3cGvPP9Pwt1

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Some good data already coming to hand. If you know anyone that has ordered a MSE and hasn't registered or doesnt know about this link please tell them about it. Surely I'm not the only one in SA with a MSE. :)

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Dear All

I have started an informal Motorsport Edition Commodore Owners Club. I have set up a database for owners to register their information.

The purpose is to share information and gain an understanding and break down of trans, colours, options etc.

Please feel free to join via the application link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/lDbx1K3cGvPP9Pwt1
That's awesome Coach! Great idea mate.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Some good data already coming to hand. If you know anyone that has ordered a MSE and hasn't registered or doesnt know about this link please tell them about it. Surely I'm not the only one in SA with a MSE. :)

Very interesting, I thought the majority would have been manual.