Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
My wifey put it in pretty good context i think when we were talking about colours for our director, she reckons the white looks sportier and a bit more racey and the SOAG looks a bit more sophisticated and low key. Made sense to me. Maybe nitrate will be the best mix of both.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
You can notice the difference but I think you are right, there isn't enough difference for it to stand out.
Thanks for the pics guys, soag looks great, but it doesn't make the black roof stand out enough and make it ping. With the heron white though, the black grille looks huge, almost like an evoke, whereas on soag I think that grille blends in more and looks good. I think if they had have made a director in nitrate it would make everyone's decision easier, I've got a vy2 Calais which is quicksilver, looks awesome, never been totally sold on nitrate though, hmmmmm

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Does anyone know if the general public is able to view these vehicles? I'd be willing to fly over to Vic to have a look

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Does anyone know of any manual Motorsports left in Melbourne? I've tracked down an Auto but everyone is saying that the manuals are gone.

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Does anyone know if the general public is able to view these vehicles? I'd be willing to fly over to Vic to have a look

I emailed holden customer care early last week asking the question, got a reply couple of days ago saying they will get back to me. Will let you know what they say.
Prob wouldn't hurt to ask them aswell if your keen, might put some pressure on.
I also asked if they could option up the big spoiler for the director :)

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
I emailed holden customer care early last week asking the question, got a reply couple of days ago saying they will get back to me. Will let you know what they say.
Prob wouldn't hurt to ask them aswell if your keen, might put some pressure on.
I also asked if they could option up the big spoiler for the director :)
Good idea, I'll do that, can you share the email address?

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
Thanks for the pics guys, soag looks great, but it doesn't make the black roof stand out enough and make it ping. With the heron white though, the black grille looks huge, almost like an evoke, whereas on soag I think that grille blends in more and looks good. I think if they had have made a director in nitrate it would make everyone's decision easier, I've got a vy2 Calais which is quicksilver, looks awesome, never been totally sold on nitrate though, hmmmmm

Problem with Silver (Nitrate) in the Holden/HSV is the bumpers don't match the body, this has been a complaint for a long time. Seems Black or white is the pick for Director, admittedly you won't notice roof on black car

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
I'm now debating on giving up the Director and going for a GTS.

PurpleBrain

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF SV6