Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Matt43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss z
Thanks PSISLE. What did you end up buying?
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).

Hi BULLIT, could you please email me a copy of the product guide? That'd be great if you could. Thanks

[email protected]

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
@BULLIT
Hi Bullit,
Please advise if you are happy for others to share the SE product guide which you have so kindly shared. I'm sure, like me, others would be happy to do so to save you being bombarded with requests.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
@BULLIT
Hi Bullit,
Please advise if you are happy for others to share the SE product guide which you have so kindly shared. I'm sure, like me, others would be happy to do so to save you being bombarded with requests.

When you get permission can you or someone please upload to a cloud solution and post a link?

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
@BULLIT
Hi Bullit,

Hey Cuda
Yes happy for others to pass on the product guide as I am being bombarded by people and don't have time to send to everyone.
I was luckily enough to get from a dealer but I believe it is an internal document for dealers only.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
im coming over next Thursday from Adelaide, I hope they are still there. Anthony121 do you think you might be willing to take me through for a closer look? I will shout you lunch for your time.
Depends what is for lunch lol