Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Well I got the phone call today and rushed down to my dealer to see my Motorsport Edition be off loaded. Im stoked. First at the dealership and first to be delivered in SA. :)

Great way to start the weekend!

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Well I got the phone call today and rushed down to my dealer to see my Motorsport Edition be off loaded. Im stoked. First at the dealership and first to be delivered in SA. :)

Very nice! Hope you manage to get some sleep this weekend. the black wing really suits Heron

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7

Congratulations Super Coach, looks fab. If I'm not mistaken is that lower than a "normal" Redline? When do you get to take her home?

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Great stuff getting a delivery photo Super Coach. Heron was my second choice and it does look really nice. Maybe the 20's make it look more lowered. Roll on next Friday for me and I reckon I will have several kms on the Motorsport clock at the end of that weekend lol.

Last edited:

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director

Looks awesome, bet you were a little stressed watching that bloke bring it off the truck, did he have a ring on that finger that's on your paint, come on, where's the White gloves man

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Great stuff getting a delivery photo Super Coach. Heron was my second choice and it does look really nice. Maybe the 20's make it look more lowered. Roll on Friday for me and I reckon I will have several kms on the Motorsport clock at the end of that weekend lol.
Heron was my second choice too by a whisker, it does look great. Its not the 20's, that sits lower than usual. Do you have any more photo's you can post up SC?

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE

Thats awesome SC, looks great....I plan to be at the dealers when my MSE arrives...you will have to give us a review once you get the MSE on the road..

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
That is an Adelaid price though, we pay more for the privilege in Vic
i bought my SS in Geelong and drove back to Adelaide, 4K cheaper than Adelaide at the time.

the world is crazy.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline

Wow that's awesome, you must be stoked. You will probably have not just the first MSE delivered in SA, but in Australia...