Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Congrats S/C, very nice indeed.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
great colour combination...works great

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hi Cuda, pretty frustrating if you choose not to have a facebook account.
Hi Martin. Yeah, I agree. There's a couple of LE VF FB pages. FB is what it is. It is good to be able to quickly scroll theough pics and comments. But, it will never relace this forum as a place to share knowledge, opinions etc.
But, I generally see the pics we enjoy on here, on FB first.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hi Martin. Yeah, I agree. There's a couple of LE VF FB pages. FB is what it is. It is good to be able to quickly scroll theough pics and comments. But, it will never relace this forum as a place to share knowledge, opinions etc.
But, I generally see the pics we enjoy on here, on FB first.
Thanks Cuda, needless to say if you (or anyone on FB) see anything on FB you think would be of interest to LE owners on this thread please post up, especially with LE's starting to be delivered.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
So I went back to my dealership yesterday to check the km on the car but it was still in transport mode, so it didn't display. On the plus side I got to sit in her and start her up

Verdict: seats are better, you do notice the gloss black on the dash, you notice the red stitching, the gear lever looks shorter than the Redline (manual) not sure why, almost short shift like. You notice the round dial and the seat memory buttons on the driver door. But nothing was really working as it was in transport mode. Dash didn't even light up.