Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
All the earlier talk on tail lights had me wondering if I should put these VF GTS style on my MSE to cut down the white/chrome look, it sort of gives this car a bit of an angry look...what do you guys think?View attachment 192467
I really like those lights and would be interested to see a photoshop on an actual MSE. I think it would look good and be different, which is always good.

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Saw them on JHP.com.au.
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 10.25.45 am.png

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
So......... Coming into this a bit late...... Just wondering if any of these special editions are left at dealers etc. I may be in a position to buy one plus has everyone here taken delivery already? I think I might have seen one director on the road so far it sounded pretty good. If I was going to buy one the director would be my pick. What do people reckon will these go up in value or not long term im assuming no as most holden fans will start dying off ( I think ) due to the cars not being locally manufactured which is a shame. Ive watched the generation slightly behind me grow up and to be enthused by rice bubble cars.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
So......... Coming into this a bit late...... Just wondering if any of these special editions are left at dealers etc. I may be in a position to buy one plus has everyone here taken delivery already? I think I might have seen one director on the road so far it sounded pretty good. If I was going to buy one the director would be my pick. What do people reckon will these go up in value or not long term im assuming no as most holden fans will start dying off ( I think ) due to the cars not being locally manufactured which is a shame. Ive watched the generation slightly behind me grow up and to be enthused by rice bubble cars.

If you want an auto there are 2 available at Glen Waverly Holden in Melbourne. I was told this morning there were some MSEs that were meant for employees that have not been added to the system and are to be sold to consumers.

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
If you want an auto there are 2 available at Glen Waverly Holden in Melbourne. I was told this morning there were some MSEs that were meant for employees that have not been added to the system and are to be sold to consumers.

Do you know how much they are going for?

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Congrats to all the people getting their MSE this weekend. My dealership saga continues..
Went to the dealer to get my car and turns out due to an error from Holden my car has been delayed a week. The car they showed me on Wednesday through the window, which the dealer told me was mine, turns out its not my car. I've been given a Captiva 7 for the week while I wait for my MSE, which apparently is just going through HEC now. Honestly my expectations from Holden dealers were already so low but this has taken it to a new level.
Fair dinkum EternityDre, your dealer would have to be the MOST incompetent fire-trucker I've ever heard of. To not bother matching VIN's and telling the wrong owners their car has arrived is plain stupidity.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
So when did most people take delivery? im assuming no other dealers have any.....

If they have just dumped some employees cars with dealers that's a poor assumption. Try calling around, there's likely to be more around but I doubt you'll find a manual from what my dealer said.