Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Picked it up and all good. Brilliant actually. It was a good drive in the city and great on the freeway.
Just taking a break and about to get back on the road.
Good to meet Super Coach and Psisle. Thanks for taking the time out to meet guys.
Just in my home state. It's so easy to drive and sounds magnificent with a bit of throttle.

Attachments

• IMG_3657.PNG
    IMG_3657.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_3656.PNG
    IMG_3656.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 398

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
Gla, i love the metallic silver in the sunlight.

Congrats and enjoy the drive.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Just in my home state. It's so easy to drive and sounds magnificent with a bit of throttle.
Looks amazong gla. Congrats! Only 10 weeks to go for me:(

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
How much are the manuals going for? I cant beleive these are still around I though they would have been all snapped up.
Call me Monday if you're interested.

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
reminds me of fords sticker pack car.

974bed9116f02aef92df3ebf42c9d18f.jpg

2017-Holden-Commodore-Motorsport-Magnum-Director-49.jpg

galleryLandscape-gtucas-ImageCut-5-1151x768.jpg
Those GT R-specs look hideous (in my opinion). Fear of such hideousnessicity compelled me not to go Phantom on the MSE. However, on the MSE, the black/red combo really works; it works a treat. Oh the pain, the pain!

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
If you want an auto there are 2 available at Glen Waverly Holden in Melbourne. I was told this morning there were some MSEs that were meant for employees that have not been added to the system and are to be sold to consumers.
I heard there is a manual, Light my Fire Director in country Victoria.....only kidding! I did that just to wake everyone up.

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
Hey gla, thanks for all the hard work, mate, greatly appreciated by all us Nitrate fellas (and all the others too). It does look great in the sunshine, the red things almost go orange, a very similar effect to the old GTS badges on HQs, and the "351 High performance" on the various GTs. Tell me, when you've rested from the long haul, does it look even better live? I must say, today's sunlit photos have really justified why myself, and Martin, and 68 others went Nitrate. Thanks again, mate.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Picked it up and all good. Brilliant actually. It was a good drive in the city and great on the freeway.
Just taking a break and about to get back on the road.
Good to meet Super Coach and Psisle. Thanks for taking the time out to meet guys.
Great to meet you and your son mate

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Hey gla, thanks for all the hard work, mate, greatly appreciated by all us Nitrate fellas (and all the others too). It does look great in the sunshine, the red things almost go orange, a very similar effect to the old GTS badges on HQs, and the "351 High performance" on the various GTs. Tell me, when you've rested from the long haul, does it look even better live? I must say, today's sunlit photos have really justified why myself, and Martin, and 68 others went Nitrate. Thanks again, mate.
You are going to be a very happy bunny with nitrate prof, the photos do not do either colour justice.
The red on both cars lift them and set them apart from redlines etc
Having been there and seen them, and this coming from a director guy, Holden have nailed them.
Bravo.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
We even had people stopping taking photos of us taking photos of our cars at the factory. It was great!!

Fantastic images guys, and I'm sticking with my origional thoughts, they look lower than a Redline, the gap between the tyre and the wheel arch is less.