Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

HoldenCalaisV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais-V Series 2

That's a nice colour combo, would've went for the motorsport edition if it was still available.

For the Biante 1:18 model did you get it in phantom black too or every model is only available in Red.

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
all fixed! Not the best photos, but thought i'd share

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Love it mate, the tail lights really look good on a black car, I really don't think there is a colour I do not like across the LE range, but black really looks special imo, are you keeping the red mirror caps, ? That's the only thing Im not sure about hmmmmm, anyway, congrats mate, enjoy, No prize for guessing what colour director I'm waiting on.

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE, CL Charger, VK Charger, Motorsport
Re Facebook. I get posts from a Chevy SS owners page in the USA. Wow some of those guys are building some wicked VF's. Lot's ditching their Chev Bow Ties for holden badges. Even red Holden centre caps.
As it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE, CL Charger, VK Charger, Motorsport
That's awesome mate
Great to hear. I'm pleased for you, as it's obvious you just love it. I know the feeling. My Redline still makes me happy after 3.5 years and 65,000k's. I couldn't be happier with the car. I do think the wow factor will be less for some of us, coming from VF Redlines. But only marginally. I can't wait!
Enjoy mate!!
Jumping in here, I agree 426Cuda. I have had my Redline for the same period, however only 33k on the clock. Won't be selling as it is impossible to replace other than if I wanted a 4X4.

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
Thanks for all the great pictures, men. I'm not sure I understand the politics about the whole thing, but keep 'em coming if you can. I'll be sure to post Ole '44 when he's built; I'll try to capture a decent HD WOT smoking' Joe launch for yuz.