Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Looks good. But, the red on white has grown on me. Still my least favourite of the MSE colours though. Not because I don't like it. Just that I like the others more.
I reckon soag is the pick of the bunch, but I am biased

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Glad someone else shares a similar opinion thought maybe too old but is in the same league as Red Nose Day nose cap / Chinese bloody Rudolph toy, made worse with the Hot Wheels stickers frankly.
Not quite all the way to BK fashion series massively popular out Caboolture way. More like wearing red shoes and jeans.
View attachment 192848 View attachment 192849 View attachment 192850 View attachment 192851 View attachment 192852
Yeah Mate, the same Caboolture that topped the nation's list this last week for unemployed not turning up at job interviews etc..haha, why would they, they are out in their colourful Commies havin the time of their life!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I reckon soag is the pick of the bunch, but I am biased
Biased? Never! Haha
I'll see your very nice SOA Gun grey and give you a royal flush of Spitfire green!

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Oh just forgot to say I picked up my lovely REDHOT Motorsport last night and am taking it for a run over to Tancks Corner, Yarrambat today...16c and sunny, nice. Love the sound of the exhaust on the gear changes in Sport Mode even at slow speeds. I work late and come home around midnight weeknights at times so will have to change to Tour Mode so as not to upset the neighbors. I tried the different modes out on a short run last night and didn't notice a lot of difference yet, probably because I am not hitting it over 3k revs till it's run in. I felt a firming up of the steering, bi-modal in Sport and Performance, and a little in the change with the dampers FE2 to FE3. Tint next week then Opticoat Pro + the week after, then a tow bar and then I'm set. I am still keen to meet together for a photo shoot and coffee if any are interested maybe when a few more have their LSE's.