Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Right, I had a look at their videos a few months back, curious why it's so much cheaper for virtually the same walk pack. Is there a similar warranty option?
I have dealt with most of these:
Untitled 7 copy.jpg

All guarantee their work for three years at least until the Holden warranty runs out.
Without lifting the engine there are three stratified levels of NA tune: Stock (304-340), Bolt-Ons (365-400), FBO + Cam (401-450). There are dozens of shops who can help, just not all are into productising for whatever reason. The only one who is a sponsor of JC is Castle Hill Performance in Sydney, speak to Dale Carnt, he is by all accounts one of the best tuners at the peak of his game, like most will do a deal on a kit and tune combo.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
monster, where did that info come from and how current is it?

Cheers,
Google, last night.
I thought to publish a link to a collaborative spreadsheet in Google Sheets but is probably best in another thread.
Main point is that offerings may differ in the brand detail or catback or bi-modal setup but otherwise two levels, the other that everyone warrants their own work on top of the Holden Driveline Warranty.
Keep the mystery part of the new car journey or open this wormcan some more in a new thread?

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Looks like Dan's place, so he does a good job then EternityDre. He's doing mine in July after practicing on yours ha, ha ;)

Yep Dan is great. Worth the money IMO.

Is your MSE an auto or manual dre? Will be interesting to see the base line number before the mods, it seems these ls3s are putting out between 225-245 rwkw depending on auto or manual?

It's manual, I'll post the dyno sheets after the upgrade. Not sure if the car in the video is auto or manual but you can see the before and after there.

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
40kw gain. Similar to what I got. End numbers don't mean much. It's the before and after (gain) that's important. Everyone had progressed from dyno dynamics to mainline to now hub dyno. Takes all the wheel slip out of the equation. Especially with high powered cars

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
So just got the MSE back following a detail/paint correction, 2 layers of Opticoat+ in addition to rim and interior protection. The lines just pop and light reflects so nicely. Will get better photos in full sun once the tint is done

Luv the way your custom plates really suit the Red Hot MSE.

Think I'll get a set for my Red Hot Magnum!

TheBman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Captiva LX
So just got the MSE back following a detail/paint correction, 2 layers of Opticoat+ in addition to rim and interior protection. The lines just pop and light reflects so nicely. Will get better photos in full sun once the tint is done

I cheekily got to see Dan's work on your car in the flesh, I was dropping off my SSVR (SOAG) for the correction and Opticoat x2. Wow, your's certainly popped when viewing it in the flesh! :)

Blue Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SV6 Calais

View attachment 193042 View attachment 193043 View attachment 193044 View attachment 193045 View attachment 193046 View attachment 193047
Congrats mate, looks awesome.
Quick one, did you have to remove your wheels so Dan can coat wheel barrels and calipers?

Did you get the leather and fabric protected?

Also did Dan coat the plastics and trim?

What was the final price?

Cheers mate!

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Congrats mate, looks awesome.
Quick one, did you have to remove your wheels so Dan can coat wheel barrels and calipers?
Did you get the leather and fabric protected?
Also did Dan coat the plastics and trim?
What was the final price?
Cheers mate!

I didn't remove the wheels, he only did the rims. He did do the spare.
Yes a full interior protection was applied.
Final price was $2100.