Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Brilliant! Congratulations! Does that mean you owe me a spotters fee???

Hi

It was actually found by a friend of mine that saw it advertised for sale on facebook of all places. Sorry no spotters fee!

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
No, speed governing isn't unusual, just seems strange to build a track capable car (especially W1's etc) and never be able to get a best time. No doubt there is a way of disabling it, I'd imagine speed would be measured from one of the wheel ABS sensors.
Safest way to disable it is to buy a replacement ECU ($750+$900 licence and reflash), disable speed limiter, loosen the chastity belt just enough, do what you like with mind-blowing LS9 tunes.
Relax babe, nobody will find out :cool:

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Hi

Yes, thanks for the congratulations.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
Hi RTSVUTE, did you buy the Director available via Commonwealth Motors, I was going to ring them tomorrow and enquire on price as I was considering passing up my Motorsport and buying the Director instead, if you purchased it are you ok in sharing the price, I know people that have paid from $80-93k for Directors

Thanks

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Hi all

For those in the know, is it to late to change the colour of a Calais Director and/or choose a different build number or are these both locked in as of now?

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
My understanding is all colours and options had to be locked in by End of March, i enquired a month ago and was told it was a no go

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
My understanding is all colours and options had to be locked in by End of March, i enquired a month ago and was told it was a no go
Correct, no colour changes

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Just wanted to share my first experience rinsing the car with Opticoat. It was covered in dirt and a series of messy bird droppings (if this all came from one bird I'm scared) so I took it to the car wash for a high pressure rinse. Couple of minutes under the water and literally every bit of dirt and mess came off immediately. Water beaded (so cool) and the car was semi-dry by the time I got it home 5 mins later. Looking at it this morning its glossy and perfectly clean, took me 10 minutes total including the drive to and from the car wash and was totally hands free. I'm impressed.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
When is your beast going to c and a dre?

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Hi

I can't wait for this new Calais Director, yes I purchased the one from Commonwealth Motors in the ACT. I also just purchased "CALDIR" as my personalised number plates, 1 in full size and 1 in slimline in the Holden plate upgrade. I think the red outline on the Holden upgrade plate really suits the car and matches the wheels.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE