Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

73XU1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Awaiting.......
Sydney Metro, $1000 deposit
MSE, auto, big wing, Red
tmp_2288-20170120_215050-1204179595.jpg

SSVREDLINE2014

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
$73,933 d/a for director here is SA, yes my backside hurts a bit but impossible to find another one, the dealer knows it, has 4 people lining up right behind me ready to pay at least that, a couple of grand extra over the next few years is nothing, we aren't buying these cars as a financial investment, we are buying these cars to salute the end of an era.
Yes it's new dealer stock LSA money, but I'm a Holden man, not hsv. HSV, I just don't want one
We we don't want to do is tell each other how we are getting ripped off, and what else we could buy, let's support each other and enjoy our cars without post purchase over analysis
Well said, I share you sentenments....

Maloo37

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais, VF2 SSVR UTE
$73,933 d/a for director here is SA, yes my backside hurts a bit but impossible to find another one, the dealer knows it, has 4 people lining up right behind me ready to pay at least that, a couple of grand extra over the next few years is nothing, we aren't buying these cars as a financial investment, we are buying these cars to salute the end of an era.
Yes it's new dealer stock LSA money, but I'm a Holden man, not hsv. HSV, I just don't want one
We we don't want to do is tell each other how we are getting ripped off, and what else we could buy, let's support each other and enjoy our cars without post purchase over analysis

You know you are right it doesn't matter what any of us who think these limited editions are over priced, if you want it can afford it then you buy it and enjoy driving one of the great Aussie V8s. They are all great cars to drive I still smile when I am driving my SSVR..

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars

I though that was the reason for this thread.

To help each other out with what is a fair deal.

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Hi all : i couldve gotten a man MSE for 50k DA but my window of opportunity closed late last year : i have a my16 ssvr so i wasnt fussed about it ☺

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Hi all : i couldve gotten a man MSE for 50k DA but my window of opportunity closed late last year : i have a my16 ssvr so i wasnt fussed about it ☺

As an employee I'm guessing? 6 months from now you could probably have flipped it for $80k. Easy money, but glad you're not fussed ;)

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
As an employee I'm guessing? 6 months from now you could probably have flipped it for $80k. Easy money, but glad you're not fussed ;)
Yeah exactly mate : but from what i know, as of now employee discounts on all V8s r has been removed permanently which means that now we will have to pay full retail for any new V8 : glad i got mine when i did ☺