Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Seems they are gonna start making them alot earlier than previously expected?

The response i got from my dealer when i asked about GMON's coming through,

"Haven't heard anything from our distribution/district manager"

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I went Nitrate with a black wing, factory fitted towbar and red wheel centres. Everything else is dealer fitted so if the date on the screen shot is correct, I should be flying over to Adelaide on the 2nd June to pick her up for a cruise back to Melbourne
You will have yours before mine, but we should still catch up.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Seems the car that will be on display at the clipsal will be a Red MSE, SOAG Director and a White Magnum. Wonder how many they have made so far for display/media etc as never seen the white Magnum in any of the press photos to date

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Seems the car that will be on display at the clipsal will be a Red MSE, SOAG Director and a White Magnum. Wonder how many they have made so far for display/media etc as never seen the white Magnum in any of the press photos to date

From Memory, the Red MSE was number 12 and the White MSE was number 1. Would this normally mean that those 2 cars will stay as GM cars and end up in their museum or similar leaving less than the 1200 nominated up for sale? Same with the Magnums and Director?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Woo Hoo!!! Got my GMON, my target build date is week 3 of June, so anywhere from 19-23 is the build date. Excitement has set in now!
That's awesome SC! Congrats.
I hope they get onto mine soon :(o_O:confused::eek:;)
Update. The "next round" is probably around 2 weeks away...All good. Maybe mine will fall into MY18 ;-)

Last edited:

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Update. The "next round" is probably around 2 weeks away...All good. Maybe mine will fall into MY18 ;-)
What do you mean next round?

Stroker1

Reaction score
Members Ride
M12VE
I have purchased a limited edition Magnum Ute. I have gone for son of a gun grey. Does anyone have any pictures of what it would look like? I can't find anything on holders website. Also my dealer has told me that all accessories, tow bar, lip spoiler etc are all fitted at the dealer. Is that correct?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
I have purchased a limited edition Magnum Ute. I have gone for son of a gun grey. Does anyone have any pictures of what it would look like? I can't find anything on holders website. Also my dealer has told me that all accessories, tow bar, lip spoiler etc are all fitted at the dealer. Is that correct?
No tow bar can be specified to be factory fit, its done at HEC along with the decals

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
So yours will be a July build then, at least your car will fall into a different LCT threshold