Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Hey guys,
Been following for a while now and first time posting. I ordered a MSE in SOAG mainly because I wasn't a fan of the red mirror caps and DRL surrounds on the Phantom Black.

But I recently noticed that the Holden website updated the body colours for the limited editions and now the SOAG has the red mirror caps and DRL surrounds not black like initially.

Does anyone know what the combos will actually be?

Wouldn't be too worried, easy to change them to black later on if thats what you really want.

ENVOUS_L67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pac Supercharged
Wouldn't be too worried, easy to change them to black later on if thats what you really want.

Yeah was thinking I can just get the mirror wrapped in black so it's still original, can remove the wrap anytime.

ENVOUS_L67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pac Supercharged
Would of been nice if Holden done some actual rendering of the different colour combinations and have it on the website just like any other car.

ENVOUS_L67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pac Supercharged
Spoke to my dealer and he said that SOAG has always been Red mirror caps and DRL, so must of just been a typo on the website, a bit disappointing.

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Hey guys, pestered my dealer today for a copy of the product guide and he happily obligued.
Here is a link to my dropbox which hopefully you can download from.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krv9l9b931jn76p/MY17 VF Limited Editions.pdf?dl=0

Spoke to my dealer and he said that SOAG has always been Red mirror caps and DRL, so must of just been a typo on the website, a bit disappointing.

The Limited Edition Product Information Guide shared by zx6r6 states black DRL surrounds and mirror caps for SOAG.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Just been advised the Red Centre Caps are no longer a factory fit item, as they are worried about theft, as the caps are rare. The dealer will now fit this for you if you have chosen this option. So make sure you get a better price as its no longer a factory fit item.

Matphoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS
A Question for anyone in the know.
Do the MSE guys choose their build number? I've been told we need to pay money to Holden for a 'ballot' for the number we want and if we don't get it, we lose the $500.
True??!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
A Question for anyone in the know.
Do the MSE guys choose their build number? I've been told we need to pay money to Holden for a 'ballot' for the number we want and if we don't get it, we lose the $500.
True??!
I've been advised that once we get our GMON Holden will send us an email with a link to the website where we need to input our GMON and select which number we want. Then its just a lottery. Not sure if we can choose more than one number incase we miss out on our first preference.