Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
Thanks PSISLE. What did you end up buying?
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Thanks PSISLE. What did you end up buying?
I have the Dealer Product information guide on all Limited Edition models if anyone would like it (43 pages).
I landed a Director, no idea what colour to get yet, I would love that LE model info guide, can you pm it to me or post it up?

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
PSISLE What did you end up paying for the Director?

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well done mate! You like my bugger, I pretty much rang every dealer in SA to try and get a better deal, but to no avail. Dealer GM swore black and blue he will look after me on parts and services, he said the DP made the decision on what to charge for dealer delivery on the specials months before the release, and would not budge an inch on that decision
PSISLE What did you end up paying for the Director?
more than you unfortunately lol
$73,933

BULLIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus ISF
Thats ridiculous!!
Hopefully they are/or become collectors items sometime in future. I will be using mine as a Daily Driver putting plenty of km on unless someone wants to buy of me prior.

Stroker1

Reaction score
Members Ride
M12VE
Placed a deposit on a Magnum today. DA 69k . Have sold all there allocations and have 6 more people willing to place deposits on. Must say I'm disappointed with the colour range offered. You would think with a LE you would get a choice of all the colours rather than limiting the colours. Not sure about the stickers though. Does anyone know if you can order the sports bar on the ute.?

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Placed a deposit on a Magnum today. DA 69k . Have sold all there allocations and have 6 more people willing to place deposits on. Must say I'm disappointed with the colour range offered. You would think with a LE you would get a choice of all the colours rather than limiting the colours. Not sure about the stickers though. Does anyone know if you can order the sports bar on the ute.?
Congrats mate

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I've been allocated a Magnum, deposit and paperwork next week.

I was sorta hoping they'd only be coming in one color, would have made the color decision so much easier...

Hakuren

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2
just a heads up we at HVO have been told these cars will be built during the last 3 months of production, a June delivery is something that has been made up..