Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
We're working on it, it's quite large... It's basically the same photos that have already been posted, but for every model (Motorsport, Magnum and Director) all in one PDF, but it's over 6mb.
That would be awesome. Dropbox?

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
I agree that would be great, I'm waiting on confirmation on my director, quoted 76k on road, deposit down, the wait begins I guess, was going Black, but change my mind literally by the minute

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
Phantom Magnum.jpg
Gutsy move going for the Spitfire. I have only seen Red and White in Pics and I had trouble with imagining the rest of the colours with the decals. Decided on LMF but was told Redline only. Agonised for a while and then ordered the only Black car I will ever own (most probably). Still cannot believe I went with the Black. I have my fingers crossed that it looks tasteful with the decals. If it looks ghastly I can hide it in the shed and maybe sell it without any depreciation.
To get an idea what Black (Phantom) will look like, check those images of the Phantom Magnum being uncovered at the Phillip Island day (the images were part of one of the review articles - they had about 100 images of the cars). The result: Black looks damn good! I was strongly considering it, and could even change from Nitrate.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I have a document with all colours of every special edition, but it's 4mb.

If someone knows how to upload that I can send it to your email and you can PM me and load it up here.
Isn't that GM use only?

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Yeah. I think we're in the golden era. In the future, cars will be faster, safer, lighter, blahdy, blah, blah. They will also have no soul, no character and no spirit. I think VS5.0 described them as appliances. Oversized mobility scooters.
My kids love muscle cars. Even my 21yo daughter loves them. But then, they also love The Angels, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Cold Chisel and Aussie Crawl. I've come to the conclusion they're living vicariously through their parents. Haha, I mean LOL. Sadly, I think they're the minority in their age group. The next gen? Well, it'll be a rare minority, that care about "our" cars, our culture. Another part of the Aussie identity is disappearing before our eyes.
Yeh agree because I’ve been watching the 2017 Geneva Motor Show reviews on youtube and the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (now this sound awesome with the crackle and pop in the over-run) you will need to sell your house or a banker to by one of these carbon fibre Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsha, Mercedes, Audi or the like to taste that sound the MSE and SSVR are capable of. And another thing, today’s supercars, they all come with Active Select auto gearboxes, not a manual stick shift which is becoming a rarity in our day’n-age market for performance cars.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
It's only photos of cars, I would share it with a customer if needed to choose from the colours available.

They produced it due to the confusion caused from the wrongly advertised accents on some colours. If Holden is sending it to customer's directly (as per photos shared above), I don't see a problem sharing it in it's entirety.

Now the product guide that is floating around, I'm fairly certain that was not supposed to be shared and I wouldn't have put that up on the net.

Last edited:

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Have added to my dropbox. Hope it works.

https://db.tt/JJ8l0mwhZE
Thanks 3rspecB thanks heaps, it worked a treat, wow, the director looks great in Black, would have liked a little extra chrome on the side, but hey, perhaps some chrome mirror and door handle skins will add what's needed. Will leave my order at Black............I think