Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Thanks very much for your input Martin. After seeing the pics Im verybhappy that I have gone with Heron White. I thought it might be boring run of the mill as all cars seem to be white, but the red highlights really set it off. Very happy camper here. Have shared these images on the MSE owners facebook page.

Also shocked at the Holden Customer Service, normally they dont give a rats or know their models in the Holden range. I bet dealers dont even have these.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
We're working on it, it's quite large... It's basically the same photos that have already been posted, but for every model (Motorsport, Magnum and Director) all in one PDF, but it's over 6mb.
I'll try help upload it for everyone to get.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Now if ONLY, just ONLY they would let people choose this combo, hands down I would swap to a Spitfire!!!!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Now if ONLY, just ONLY they would let people choose this combo, hands down I would swap to a Spitfire!!!!

Would be easy and cheap to achieve mate. I like the mirrors and drl surrounds. The stripes look better in grey I think. Hey' can you de-photoshop the red off the stripes?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...

I hope you don't live to regret not going green Coach. That would suck. Sorry!!!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
I hope you don't live to regret not going green Coach. That would suck. Sorry!!!
Nha my heart is still with white. I could get green and add the red, but then it wouldnt be factory and wouldnt be an option that Holden offered. Im very strick about making sure everything is standard or an approved holden accessory/option with my cars.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Heron White with grey decals and the red highlights on the alloys and red centre caps. Probably a bit too much collingwood.

But wouldnt it be awesome to choose the colour you want along with what decals you want. That would really make it personal and no doubt give one off colour combos

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
But wouldnt it be awesome to choose the colour you want along with what decals you want. That would really make it personal and no doubt give one off colour combos

Given they are only stickers/bolt ons, you wouldn't think it would be that much of an impost on Holden to do so.