Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Matphoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS
Now if ONLY, just ONLY they would let people choose this combo, hands down I would swap to a Spitfire!!!!

Maybe a tweet storm to Holden could change their mind? Nice photoshopping! ;)

Last edited:

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Heron White with grey decals and the red highlights on the alloys and red centre caps. Probably a bit too much collingwood.

But wouldnt it be awesome to choose the colour you want along with what decals you want. That would really make it personal and no doubt give one off colour combos

This is my ideal version. I always said I wanted white but the excess of red ruined it for me so I chose red instead. The green and red combo you posted SC is too much for me but each to their own - I wholeheartedly agree we should be able to choose.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Have added to my dropbox. Hope it works.

https://db.tt/JJ8l0mwhZE
Thanks 3rspecB and Timandhaley, didn't know how to upload the power point presentation but you've saved me from having to upload the rest of the images, great work, now people can save the file to their own HDD. With respect to Holden internal use only, they freely forwarded the file, I don't think they considered the situation people were in regarding colour choice. It should have been attached to the limited edition part of their site.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Thanks very much for your input Martin. After seeing the pics Im verybhappy that I have gone with Heron White. I thought it might be boring run of the mill as all cars seem to be white, but the red highlights really set it off. Very happy camper here. Have shared these images on the MSE owners facebook page.

Also shocked at the Holden Customer Service, normally they dont give a rats or know their models in the Holden range. I bet dealers dont even have these.
Hi Super Coach, happy to help out, and needless to say I'd be very happy with Heron also. For me it was Heron-Nitrate, Heron-Nitrate, Heron, then finally Nitrate. Heron is the brightest of all the colours and offers the greatest contrast against both the black and red. All aspects are covered by decals so it'll stand out like a proverbial pair of them, particularly in poorer light conditions. Great choice.

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
We have certainly come a long way!

speaking of Spitfire:

upload_2017-3-15_18-1-7.png

upload_2017-3-15_18-2-48.png

upload_2017-3-15_18-1-46.png

Red Hot

upload_2017-3-15_18-25-51.png

upload_2017-3-15_18-26-47.png

Heron White

upload_2017-3-15_18-28-28.png

upload_2017-3-15_18-29-24.png

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Now if ONLY, just ONLY they would let people choose this combo, hands down I would swap to a Spitfire!!!!

Heron White with grey decals and the red highlights on the alloys and red centre caps. Probably a bit too much collingwood.

But wouldnt it be awesome to choose the colour you want along with what decals you want. That would really make it personal and no doubt give one off colour combos

Hey SC, great pictures. What program did you use to modify these pics. Would like to see a red theme on red.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Hey SC, great pictures. What program did you use to modify these pics. Would like to see a red theme on red.
Thanks to the guys who made available and uploaded the document to dropbox. I note the limited editions pdf previously available indicates the SOAG MSE is equipped with black mirror endcaps but the dropbox document shows the SOAG MSE with red endcaps. Can anyone confirm which is correct.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
I found a hunter valley dealer who was selling a magnum for 72k and a director for 76k plus ORC and a southern tablelands dealer who was holding onto 2 MSE and a director. This dealer indicated that he was holding onto these vehicles until holden closes in October and then intends to sell them to the highest bidder. What a scumbag.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Thanks to the guys who made available and uploaded the document to dropbox. I note the limited editions pdf previously available indicates the SOAG MSE is equipped with black mirror endcaps but the dropbox document shows the SOAG MSE with red endcaps. Can anyone confirm which is correct.

I noticed that too. I was under the impression that the Heron White MSE was the only one with the red highlights.