Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Phew! Thanks SL/E. Had me a bit worried. The KOM means a lot to me and my Family.
KOM stays on the build plate, NOPD is just on the SOM and your order so dealer knows that option has been selected.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
a screen shot from the MSE FB page about the bulletin on the build number order process.

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Not sure about the red rim strip with the spitfire but the rest looks awesome.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Thanks for the build number info. Just to clarify, the build number selected in no way relates to the order the car is built, it just relates to what is written on the plaque. Is this correct? Otherwise how can they be giving us build dates before build numbers are allocated.

Seems a bit stupid to me. When I watch videos of people with hypercars and they say this is car 7 check out the plaque, I'm sure it's not a made up number.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Thanks for the build number info. Just to clarify, the build number selected in no way relates to the order the car is built, it just relates to what is written on the plaque. Is this correct? Otherwise how can they be giving us build dates before build numbers are allocated.

Seems a bit stupid to me. When I watch videos of people with hypercars and they say this is car 7 check out the plaque, I'm sure it's not a made up number.
That's totally correct dre, build number does not correlate to when it will actually be built. Ford did the same thing with the sprints, there was a bloke on their forum who had a very late build number and it turned out his car was made right at the start of the batch, he wasn't too pleased lol
Build number allocations should have been done before build dates so the number actually means something, but I don't think Holden care too much tbh
Australian made Holden enthusiasts are dinosaurs in their eyes, very sad.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Great work thanks
It's going to be interesting when 1000 plus people log onto the website at the same time to get their build number

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
That's totally correct dre, build number does not correlate to when it will actually be built. Ford did the same thing with the sprints, there was a bloke on their forum who had a very late build number and it turned out his car was made right at the start of the batch, he wasn't too pleased lol
Build number allocations should have been done before build dates so the number actually means something, but I don't think Holden care too much tbh
Australian made Holden enthusiasts are dinosaurs in their eyes, very sad.

The build number, is not actually the build number, just a made up number. What a waste of time.

JT23

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 motorsport
Does anyone has a photo of red Motorsport with a spoiler ? And any idea on what colour options spoilers come in .

Thanks

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
To me, it's still a unique code for each vehicle, placed at the factory. I honestly don't see that it makes much difference, that it doesn't correlate to when it rolls off the line.
00005 as an example, is still going to be as relevant to the initial (me :D), or future owner.
Just my opinion.