Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Holden Commodore S PAC VYII Supercharged

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
ITEM: Holden Commodore S PAC VYII Supercharged
PRICE: $6700 Negotiable
YEAR: 2003
SERIES: VY Series 2
BADGE: S-Pac Supercharged
ENGINE: 3.8L Supercharged L67
TRANSMISSION: Auto
COLOUR: Black
EXTERIOR CONDITION: Good Condition
INTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent Condition
WHEELS: 20Inch
TYRE CONDITION: Good tread
ODOMETER: 175000
REGO OF CAR: NSW BW07VC
REGO TILL: 10/08/2014
PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can organise delivery, prefer pickup obviously
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash
CONTACT DETAILS: PM me or contact the owner Max on 0405340462

OTHER INFO:
Submitting this for this on behalf of a friend that needs to sell this to a good home
He loves the car but due to an operation needed, he has to sell his beloved car.
It has a great presence on the street and turns heads.
PM me of contact Max on 0405340462

Max's Description of car.

Hi
Up for sale is my 03 Vy series II S PAC Supercharged, features all the standard features as power windows, power mirrors, cruise control etc everything is in perfect working order electronically except the front 2 seats as they were taken out of my previous ute that I had re-trimmed in genuine Italian leather I believe there is a feature were the seat can tilt that is the only thing that DOESNT work due to the seats being out of a different model, seat belt sensor still works fine,

The car was purchased roughly a year ago with all existing modification except for slotted and dimpled discs that I have installed when owning the vehicle I haven't spared anything on the vehicle the car did not come with log books but I have my service history from when I have purchased the vehicle and can be presented on the day of inspection.

Mechanically the car cannot be faulted from gear box to engine to diff I believe I am the 3rd owner. Has rego till 10th of August this year, this car was purchased originally just for me to enjoy my weekends in as weekend cruiser and now the time has come to let go of her due to undertaking surgery soon and will need the finances to carry out my surgery, with the advertised price I am already in a great loss so I am not willing to negotiate a great deal I am slightly negotiable and will sell cheaper without the wheels.

The car has never been involved in a vehicle collision. No money owing and not on REVS etc but the car does have some scratches which is particularly normal for a car of this age. A scratch on the right side of the bumper and the left side skirt is scratched.
The antenna is broken but still works, that is what I know of my car and if I remember anything on the day of inspection I will Inform you,
If you are interested in viewing the car do not hesitate to contact me via calling or text
I do work long hours so if I don't pick up leave a text

Pictures
$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up