Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Employees "Thank You"

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Has the last car rolled off the line yet? Originally heard it was going to be the 19th, then the 18th but then people here and on the news etc, have said the last car has rolled off the line. The news report last night infact had an SSVR in the Elizabeth parade and they were stating that it was the last car off the line. Even in this thread, somebody has said "it was noted by some of the speakers, how the staff worked so diligently to ensure that quality was maintained, at the highest world class standard, right up to the very last car to roll off the line"....Then you read new articles today saying Holden is going into their final week of production. I've got no idea whats going on.
Hi there mate : the last car only just left the paint shop today at about 1.30 pm : i know as i was standing right there as it went into the asrs storage system : hope this clears up things for u ☺

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Has the last car rolled off the line yet? Originally heard it was going to be the 19th, then the 18th but then people here and on the news etc, have said the last car has rolled off the line. The news report last night infact had an SSVR in the Elizabeth parade and they were stating that it was the last car off the line. Even in this thread, somebody has said "it was noted by some of the speakers, how the staff worked so diligently to ensure that quality was maintained, at the highest world class standard, right up to the very last car to roll off the line"....Then you read new articles today saying Holden is going into their final week of production. I've got no idea whats going on.
That quote was me, and I was quoting someone else. I too thought the last one was a couple days away. But there was an image going around of the body of the last one, being a Director, on the line a few days ago. It was auctioned off on Saturday for $130k.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Hi there mate : the last car only just left the paint shop today at about 1.30 pm : i know as i was standing right there as it went into the asrs storage system : hope this clears up things for u ☺

What colour?

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
And what was it? How long after paint till it rolls off the line?

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
And what was it? How long after paint till it rolls off the line?
Red redline, silver Caprice, black wagon and orange Ute from pics

dah_man_ben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Mazda 6
That quote was me, and I was quoting someone else. I too thought the last one was a couple days away. But there was an image going around of the body of the last one, being a Director, on the line a few days ago. It was auctioned off on Saturday for $130k.

Yes - I did hear though that the last body from the press wouldn't necessarily be the last car off the line. Anyhow as W375 has said above, obviously the last car hasn't rolled off the line yet, however I suspect many of the last 'variants' have rolled off. My Redline was meant to be built on the 18th, and have just notified me yesterday that it came off the line on Friday so they are definitely hooking through the builds.

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
The last car - A red VF Redline sedan has appeared on social media in the last hour. Also showing the empty production line behind it. :(

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
What colour?

received_1266628356816851.png