Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HOLDEN ENGINEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
On behalf of other ZB owners: Tezza is a moron.
Please stop the thinly veiled ZB circlejerk
*Slaps roof of car.
https://www.goauto.com.au/future-mo...squo-s-aussie-influence/2017-08-25/65059.html

Plenty of info on what has been done in here. Its a very sweet handling bit of kit with excellent steering feel.
Oh yes yes yes indeed Badgerdog, this was an extremely detailed commentary by ZB Holden engineers and what they did. And
it unequivocally sheds very high praise indeed on the ZB 4 cyl. too. The real bigoted morons are the ones who have been silent about the ZB Engineers' report, and considerable good work put in by Holden engineers . I did see this article b4 purchase, so I'm grateful that Badgerdog has injected objectivity that exposes the knockers. Consumers buying habits are fickle, shallowly researched and are no indication of the quality of a car. There is a lot of pro reviews that reinforce the quality if the ZB 4 petrol turbo. SUVs are a good example of cars that are given poor rating apple news recent article refers

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
It's well known how the term widget is used .. I've used it well. You're into assassination on your ego tripping way
Is it well known? I can honestly say in a 30+ year car obsession, I have never heard or seen a car referred to as a 'widget' until you graced this forum.

Dictionary definition of a widget:
Any small device whose name you have forgotten or do not know.
Synonyms:
Appliance <---- lol that will amuse a few.
Contraption
Mechanical device <---- this one I guess?
Gadget
Gizmo

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Enjoying posting arrogance, that's your survival mode

Nope, that's me bored because you seem to post the same dribble about your widget in multiple threads...

Badgerdog on the other hand has given a comprehensive review and compared his experience to other vehicles he has owned and driven. I like and respect his opinion unlike your advertising drivel.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nope, that's me bored because you seem to post the same dribble about your widget in multiple threads...

Badgerdog on the other hand has given a comprehensive review and compared his experience to other vehicles he has owned and driven. I like and respect his opinion unlike your advertising drivel.
All I was f ing doing was referring to the the link provided about ZB tuning which among other things demonstrated the great work done to retune the ZB and yes the 2 litre ZB too . Any fool with half a brain could conclude the ZB 2 litre has turned out to be an excellent car . All the picky stuff about challenging the word 'widget" I used shows that character assassination is what you desire. Widget is colloquially used to mean simply 'something that comes off an assembly line' , a product. You're just finding fault. It's pathetic buts it's water off a duck's back.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride

I don't respect any

Badgerdog introduced a bit of backbone to actually provide outstanding comments about the ZB 4 cyl petrol turbo. It was clear he was giving me support to my commentaries. Whereas there is noone else who did that . I have received a barrage of criticism which continues, the latest picky reference to words I use.. That's nasty

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
I originally went on line only because I bought the ZB 4 cyl 2:litre turbo after I drove other cars, did my research etc and wanted to simply rave about it because it was so good and many others ( yes they like sedans) told me too. That is all I wanted to do. After a while I hot he is a troll, he's advertising etc etc . It got worse when I got defensive. Should I have hit all this. No. One member came to my aid, he gave me advice, he supported me. Many have me road rage, scoffing at everything I said. I actually do admit now it was not water off a duck's back.
It saddens me that noone drops their guard like Badgerdog did .. showing at least some support

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
I originally went on line only because I bought the ZB 4 cyl 2:litre turbo after I drove other cars, did my research etc and wanted to simply rave about it because it was so good and many others ( yes they like sedans) told me too. That is all I wanted to do. After a while I got he is a troll', he's advertising etc etc So untrue, so wrong, so unfair. It got worse when I got defensive. Should I have hit all this. No. One member came to my aid, he gave me advice, he supported me. Many gave me road rage, scoffing at everything I said. I actually do admit now it was not water off a duck's back.
It saddens me that noone drops their guard like Badgerdog did .. showing at least some support

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Why do you keep repeating yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.