Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HOLDEN ENGINEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
So stick to your pre ZB threads

FYI, this is a public forum and people are free to express their views on any topic, as long as it doesn't resort to personal insults.

Of course, you are free to establish your own, closed, ZB Owners Club forum elsewhere on the internet if you so desire.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
You are

going the man now . Yes you are , that’s all the weaponry you have.

How is commenting about a phone "going the man" ?

If the forum rules permitted, I don't think you would like people "going the man" at you.

Also, why do you talk about yourself in the third person ?

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
I thought salesman, but l now think a troll?

Rubbish, just so untrue I own the ZB LT.. I actually believe most people here accept that, even if they attack me ..

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
FYI, this is a public forum and people are free to express their views on any topic, as long as it doesn't resort to personal insults.

Of course, you are free to establish your own, closed, ZB Owners Club forum elsewhere on the internet if you so desire.
There is a guy here that has called me a moron .. are you rebuking him .. no you’re not. You just want to get the joker out and trump me, ie get me off the site .
That’s singling people out and not others . Totalitarians thrive on that.

Last edited:

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
How is commenting about a phone "going the man" ?

If the forum rules permitted, I don't think you would like people "going the man" at you.

Also, why do you talk about yourself in the third person ?
I use I all the time

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
Your smart phone isn't to smart, is it. Time to upgrade.:rolleyes:
You are clearly picking on me about something trite. You asked me why am i repeating myself . I gave you a genuine reply, it is a small place to type on a phone. I told you the truth, I pressed the wrong button. This had nothing to do with Commodores, yet I answered your attack.

VertAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
2018 ZB Commodore 2.0T
Tezza I called you a moron because you post like one.

I own this car as well and think it's great too. But I'd rather post constructively instead of ranting on about how great the car is in every single thread when anyone has a different opinion.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
You are clearly picking on me about something trite. You asked me why am i repeating myself . I gave you a genuine reply, it is a small place to type on a phone. I told you the truth, I pressed the wrong button. This had nothing to do with Commodores, yet I answered your attack.
I wasn't attacking you. It was just a smartarse comment, trying to be humorous. Nothing more.
Plus a smart phone wouldn't have allowed you to push the wrong button.:rolleyes:
So there!:)

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
The overwhelming commentary is that it’s 150 kg and more, lighter body than v6 Commodores, shows through in its driveability. So to have 191kw and 350nm at your want, all I can say again, is that my description is, it’s a ’goldilocks’ car. I drive it through the hills in NE Victoria, and it’s a joy, and honestly, every time I get in, the joy has not waned one bit. It’s a genuine limousine, with sportiness, yet a 4, revving at 1400 rpm when I am cruising at 112 mph, just a dream, truly.

Well, there you go...
It must be the best cat in the world, it's Supercar good...

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I originally went on line only because I bought the ZB 4 cyl 2:litre turbo after I drove other cars, did my research etc and wanted to simply rave about it because it was so good and many others ( yes they like sedans) told me too. That is all I wanted to do. After a while I hot he is a troll, he's advertising etc etc . It got worse when I got defensive. Should I have hit all this. No. One member came to my aid, he gave me advice, he supported me. Many have me road rage, scoffing at everything I said. I actually do admit now it was not water off a duck's back.
It saddens me that noone drops their guard like Badgerdog did .. showing at least some support
That's frogshit. I agreed that the ZB was a good car, but arrived at the wrong time. Remember my comment? Wrong car, wrong time? All you could do was rubbish my choice of a Captiva when I hadn't rubbished you. You are a hypocritical goose. Full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.