Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HOLDEN ENGINEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
Just wondering if say the 2020 ZBs are still retuned for Australian conditions, as was occurring with 2017, 2018 releases/manufactures and perhaps the 2019 release too.
Reason I'm asking is that I saw on car sales a 2020 ZB advertised. Can we get to the the truth of it. I gather you/we need to know one of these engineers to actually find out????? Tezza

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Only one thread allowed per topic!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Just wondering if say the 2020 ZBs are still retuned for Australian conditions, as was occurring with 2017, 2018 releases/manufactures and perhaps the 2019 release too.
Reason I'm asking is that I saw on car sales a 2020 ZB advertised. Can we get to the the truth of it. I gather you/we need to know one of these engineers to actually find out????? Tezza

They are. They removed Opel badges and stuck Holden badges. They also call it a Commodore...and some people really thought it was so went out and bought some. In reality...purchasing disaster in terms of street cred bruz

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
You seem totally incapable of writing intelligibly, and with efficacy about anything at all .
What's the chip on your back?

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
They are. They removed Opel badges and stuck Holden badges. They also call it a Commodore...and some people really thought it was so went out and bought some. In reality...purchasing disaster in terms of street cred bruz
So you’ll be trading yours in soon to get one I take it. I hear they’re going cheap.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
So you’ll be trading yours in soon to get one I take it. I hear they’re going cheap.
I bought a widget with a 4 cyl. 2 litre petrol turbo and it's absolutely brilliant, yes it has a badge on it .. All I did was research what info I could .. Yes Holden officially badged it as a Commodore, ZB . I bought it because, indeed, it is brilliant as independent reviews unequivocally stated. There is also a member on this site that gave it high praise.. " engine is a cracker " , and so on. I have owned it for 12 months and it is still a cracker. It's a goldilocks ( just right). car in all respects.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I bought a widget with a 4 cyl. 2 litre petrol turbo and it's absolutely brilliant, yes it has a badge on it .. All I did was research what info I could .. Yes Holden officially badged it as a Commodore, ZB . I bought it because, indeed, it is brilliant as independent reviews unequivocally stated. There is also a member on this site that gave it high praise.. " engine is a cracker " , and so on. I have owned it for 12 months and it is still a cracker. It's a goldilocks ( just right). car in all respects.

What's a widget cuz. Is that like that weather app on android ?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Of course they were retuned for Australia, especially the suspension.
The Holden engineers specified the heaviest duty suspension available, to give the Euro a chance to survive the warranty period.

Status
Not open for further replies.